• gcooper7
    gcooper7 Posts: 146 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    gcooper7 wrote: »
    I seem to be stuck at my current weight. I know I have more to lose but I think I may need to readjust my diet.

Are you tracking calories?

Yes, I'm tracking calories. I'm making my numbers but I think I need to add a little more protien.

How many you consuming?

Based on ketogains calculator I'm supposed to consume about 1553 calories. I'm close to that maybe 100 off give or take at times. I've used this since the beginning and it's been working. But this is where I thing I need to make some adjustments

That is pretty low, especially for a guy who is active. It would definitely make to hard to maintain your muscle at those levels. I suspect you might be holding onto some water weight. Have you taken a diet break since you started?

I've increased my calories a little and increased my protien and I finally broke my stall. Thanksgiving set me back but now I'm down 6 lbs since being stuck
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2018
    I seem to be stuck at my current weight. I know I have more to lose but I think I may need to readjust my diet.

Are you tracking calories?

Yes, I'm tracking calories. I'm making my numbers but I think I need to add a little more protien.

How many you consuming?

Based on ketogains calculator I'm supposed to consume about 1553 calories. I'm close to that maybe 100 off give or take at times. I've used this since the beginning and it's been working. But this is where I thing I need to make some adjustments

That is pretty low, especially for a guy who is active. It would definitely make to hard to maintain your muscle at those levels. I suspect you might be holding onto some water weight. Have you taken a diet break since you started?

I've increased my calories a little and increased my protien and I finally broke my stall. Thanksgiving set me back but now I'm down 6 lbs since being stuck

How much is a little? I am thinking an increase of 500 ish calories. Hell, i cut at 2400 calories and i am 5'10 and 178.

ETA: Prior to the stall, how much weight per week were you losing?