Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• bjp931
    bjp931 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back on here again, feel free to add. Just turned 40 and back to lifting. Need serious motivation for my diet though.
  • Cry_Havoc
    Cry_Havoc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting again (before the holidays this time ;) ). Feel free to add me.
  • JohnBuddyPal
    JohnBuddyPal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Seeing everyone's progress helps me out a ton :smiley:
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started last Friday (again) and I am trying to lose 12 lbs until March!
    Start and current weight: 206.4 lbs
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • ocarinakitty
    ocarinakitty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!! On a new journey and doing well so far! Cant figure out how to add yet! 🐣
  • saramstults
    saramstults Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivating friends! I just committed to tracking what I'm consuming and to get my life on the health track!
  • Tinathesioux
    Tinathesioux Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All about that motivation!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please feel free to add me
  • Flab2FabAfter40
    Flab2FabAfter40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends!!! I’m new. Have 100 lbs to lose. Doing it low carb and exercise. Add me!
  • kettlebell_Addict305
    Options
    Add if you want.. looking to have a small group of supportive pals.
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am looking for fellow Desk Jockey's like myself to be friends with. Feel free to add me or send me an invite if you want to help each other stay fit and motivated while sitting at a desk all day. If you aren't a desk jockey I would like you as a friend also as I love motivation sharing from all!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Go on then!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I took a little break from counting after losing 40lbs but I am now back and ready to kick that last 20lbs' butt!
  • selimgood
    selimgood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m new, first activity logged today, first weigh in and first day on app. Looking to lose 3-4kg’s and mostly tone up. Live in UK and enjoy running, cycling and being outside 🙂
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What are we talking about?

a4poum49y7wj.jpg

• jessel03
    jessel03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using MFP for years now, and it does work IF you stick with it! However I think I would like to add some people similar to me. so I am looking for other guys age 30-40. Ideally, married or in a relationship, and have a kid/kids. My reasoning for that is it is similar to me, and we would have an understanding how our lifes work.
    In the end, I am open to anyone. But I feel that will help me more.
    I am 34, married. We have an 8month old. My struggle is it sucks to measure things out, I start to obsess with it every time I give MFP a go. I am determined that this is the last go at it! and we enjoy going out to eat, so seeing the calories in food is a shocker.
  • Danni0867
    Danni0867 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m from the UK and relatively new to this, but very much set on my goal ready for my wedding next May. I look forward to getting some new MFP friends for motivation and support...so feel free to add me 😊
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    2 months on the road, with Thanksgiving being the first time since September where I was home for more than 4 nights. That's a lot of hotel food, happy hour food, happy hour drink specials, and miscellaneous eating in the car. I haven't seen the scale in 2 months. And as I sat at my desk today, I just felt bloated.

I guess Trader Joe's white corn tortilla chips are not much healthier than the other guy's.

Good news: I've rented an apartment for 6 months in the city where I work, which means I will have a kitchen starting on Saturday. It also means that I will have more of a regular schedule. Is it weird to say that I am looking forward to making oatmeal in the morning, or scrambled eggs?

And I'm looking for friends who are working out, sharing their success, sending out happy vibes, and maybe posting a recipe. Please friend me if you are looking for the same!
  • ecmorgan78
    ecmorgan78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Lost 25lb over the summer and joined this fall to keep it going :)