What’s the worse thing you’ve come home to?

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    my girl was four years old and it was winter and some piece of *kitten* bought her a pack of 20 vials of extrafine glitter as a birthday present (probably the equivalent of like two sandwich baggies full of glitter)

i walked to mail box, ran into neighbor, got to chatting

came back inside where she was tossing the glitter behind her while skipping thru the house wearing fairy wings, she’d emptied all the vials. it was on tables and sofa and carpet and computers and pantry and counters and cats and lil brother and pillows and beds and shoes and bookshelf and in the cracks of the hardwood floors and in her hair and on her skin and i think i breathed some so i prolly have glitter induced mesothelioma and she’s 9 now but there’s still glitter in cracks of hardwood floors

😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry but omg! Priceless!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    December 1983 we'd been married 6 months and lived in a single-story apartment building. I had a blue car. Mrs. had a tan car. Both cars could park directly in front of my apartment. I had a job and drove the blue car. She had a job and drove the tan car. One day she and I together were away from the apartment in the blue car.

The worst thing I've ever come home to was a huge boot print on the open door of my apartment.

Nothing was amis. Nothing was stolen. Not even money clearly visible on the dinette had been taken. The only clue was that my wife's tan car was alone in the parking lot at the time of the breakin. We did not sleep in that apartment again.
  • my girl was four years old and it was winter and some piece of *kitten* bought her a pack of 20 vials of extrafine glitter as a birthday present (probably the equivalent of like two sandwich baggies full of glitter)

i walked to mail box, ran into neighbor, got to chatting

came back inside where she was tossing the glitter behind her while skipping thru the house wearing fairy wings, she’d emptied all the vials. it was on tables and sofa and carpet and computers and pantry and counters and cats and lil brother and pillows and beds and shoes and bookshelf and in the cracks of the hardwood floors and in her hair and on her skin and i think i breathed some so i prolly have glitter induced mesothelioma and she’s 9 now but there’s still glitter in cracks of hardwood floors

Omgoodness! :D

My son got into the craft supplies at the age of 3... Stamping. Ink. Everywhere.
  • Nicksmom106
    When I was a kid..walking in on my parents having sex on the washing machine :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

No honey they were just "fixing things"....unlike my parents who I only believe had the s word 3 times....there are 4 of us but one brother was made from worm puke😏.....I told him that at 7 when he burned my barbies in the bbq, and I'm sticking to it!😁
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    My Grandpa, passed away on the sofa. On another occasion my Father, being resuscitated by paramedics. My house broken into.

Aside from that it’s not been bad.

💔😟I'm so sorry!
  • Nicksmom106
    I took over my sister's penthouse apartment in my senior year at high school. A distant cousin convinced my housekeeper to let her into my flat, without my permission, where she'd proceeded to have sex with her surfer boyfriend. I arrived, after athletics practice to my maid on the staircase, with my laundry basket on her lap, with my distant cousin's oinking climax noises echoing down the stairs and through the windows. I'd entered my flat, seeing them in full coitus. Expletives followed from me to her, as he was my sister's ex.

Suffice it to say, I was pissed off , as a lot of rumours about me were rampant. With all my commitments, near impossible to do ... It made sense that day. Bloody tramp was doing her darndest to ruin me.

Hugs sister!!!! Omg not Ks man?!💔 What a tramp-o-line!!! 😟I'm so proud of you!!!😘
  • Nicksmom106
    whole neighborhood destroyed by a tornado.

Wow!💔😟
  • Nicksmom106
    slangevar wrote: »
    Seriously.. I came home from school age 6 and my sister age 13 had died at school suddenly at break time in the field next to me and I didn’t even know it happened.

Omg...I feel so badly ...I can't even imagine!!! I'm so sorry sweet girl!!!💔😟😘❤
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    I took over my sister's penthouse apartment in my senior year at high school. A distant cousin convinced my housekeeper to let her into my flat, without my permission, where she'd proceeded to have sex with her surfer boyfriend. I arrived, after athletics practice to my maid on the staircase, with my laundry basket on her lap, with my distant cousin's oinking climax noises echoing down the stairs and through the windows. I'd entered my flat, seeing them in full coitus. Expletives followed from me to her, as he was my sister's ex.

Suffice it to say, I was pissed off , as a lot of rumours about me were rampant. With all my commitments, near impossible to do ... It made sense that day. Bloody tramp was doing her darndest to ruin me.

Hugs sister!!!! Omg not Ks man?!💔 What a tramp-o-line!!! 😟I'm so proud of you!!!😘

K's high school bf, like when she was 13 - pizza + movies. Lol. I meant that I knew him more than I did her. She was a stranger in my flat.
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Worst was coming home from a weekend at my aunt's and my older step kids were throwing a party that was still going at 8am the next day!!!😮 first I was pissed there was broken glass on the floor from a quick clean up and the smell of booze....Nick was an baby then and I was in shock everyone just stopped and looked at me and then one by one left me alone with my kiddos....😡. The whole time I just looked at the kids and held my sleeping baby.

I remember leaving it up to their dad and they sincerely apologized because I had cried after with all.the mess and glass etc.....

But looking back, I'm still pissed because we had the baby living there and all.....but man I am sort of impressed! Two day party?! I could never have pulled one of those suckers off myself😏🤷😋
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Worst was coming home from a weekend at my aunt's and my older step kids were throwing a party that was still going at 8am the next day!!!😮 first I was pissed there was broken glass on the floor from a quick clean up and the smell of booze....Nick was an baby then and I was in shock everyone just stopped and looked at me and then one by one left me alone with my kiddos....😡. The whole time I just looked at the kids and held my sleeping baby.

I remember leaving it up to their dad and they sincerely apologized because I had cried after with all.the mess and glass etc.....

But looking back, I'm still pissed because we had the baby living there and all.....but man I am sort of impressed! Two day party?! I could never have pulled one of those suckers off myself😏🤷😋

I'm beyond appalled reading your account Ali. 😵 How you had managed to continue to your room + nursery ... ??

I'd love to imagine that I would handle it as you had done. The me of today, would turn around and check into a hotel. With the attitude you had received, I may have called the cops. Give them a dose of pacific island justice ... Sober up in jail.
  • Nicksmom106

I'm beyond appalled reading your account Ali. 😵 How you had managed to continue to your room + nursery ... ??

I'd love to imagine that I would handle it as you had done. The me of today, would turn around and check into a hotel. With the attitude you had received, I may have called the cops.

This is why Ali is a party of one these days sweetness!😏😘....well two...me and Nick nack ❤👍 Their dad was like....oh kid s will be kids....and wives will clean it up lol!!! Good times😒 you should have seen what I came home to after giving birth 😁....😵🤷❤
  • Nicksmom106
    My Grandpa, passed away on the sofa. On another occasion my Father, being resuscitated by paramedics. My house broken into.

Aside from that it’s not been bad.

💔😟I'm so sorry!

Thank you Bella. It all happened a long time ago. I miss my gramps but he was suffering, my dad is doing well and I’ve since invested in an alarm system :)

Oh so glad.about your dad! ❤....you got some angels watching you too honey😘👍
  • 777Gemma888

I'd love to imagine that I would handle it as you had done. The me of today, would turn around and check into a hotel. With the attitude you had received, I may have called the cops.

This is why Ali is a party of one these days sweetness!😏😘....well two...me and Nick nack ❤👍 Their dad was like....oh kid s will be kids....and wives will clean it up lol!!! Good times😒 you should have seen what I came home to after giving birth 😁....😵🤷❤

Ohhhh hell no!! You are an ANGEL dearest. I would activate my edit ⬆option, if your postpartum experience was worse. Feel my wrath you .....((..ENTER THE DRAGON.))
  • Nicksmom106
    I came home to my wife at the time and the dude that would later become baby daddy number 2, in my bed. He even had my favorite t-shirt on.

psekpa1yhvy3.gif

😟💔Batting practice anyone!?👿😠......❤❤❤❤
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    I came home to my wife at the time and the dude that would later become baby daddy number 2, in my bed. He even had my favorite t-shirt on.

psekpa1yhvy3.gif

My brother's bestie returned from deployment to the same scene ... He shot him on the rump ... 😵
  • Nicksmom106

psekpa1yhvy3.gif

My brother's bestie returned from deployment to the same scene ... He shot him on the rump ... 😵

Explain that at the ER doucherama!😋 And if there is Karma a Doc who's a kindered soul will do his best to be gentle😁😈