Northwestern needs to step it up.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Some people are just jerks.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    The first time in 'who knows how long' that I've had the house to myself, and I'm putting baby's first bed together lol.

Aw man!!!! That's so sweet congrats!!!👍😘 I'm not sure if this is your first or not...but baby's first bed is a milestone to celebrate....and the house to yourself!😏 lucky duck!.lol🤗
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

You ok sweetie!?🤗....I have a mean right hook....lol just sayin..🤷 ❤. Seriously hope you're fine💐
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how I stayed up too late bc my 2 youngest kids (both toddlers) like getting up at the buttcrack of dawn 😭 Also thinking about how I can keep my stress down for the week while hubs is away. Boy toddlers man...... Just...... They can be little terrorists.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    So many people have kids here! I'm 26 and still have no offspring to show. Where did I go wrong in life
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Rage. These feelings hit me out of nowhere, even after a good day. Everyone is sleeping. I want to break *kitten*. I want to kick a hole in the wall. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want my kid back. I feel so alone, so often. Typing this *kitten* out is the only way I can calm down sometimes. I'm on here a lot, goofing around, because I have to keep myself distracted almost constantly. I haven't drank in nearly five years and lately I've been thinking about it a lot. For almost four years, I didn't think about it at all. I feel like I can't vent anywhere else. I should really just type this out on a word doc and delete it. It's not like I care if anyone reads these or not. My eyes hurt from crying. I wish I could describe how I feel most of the time. The closest I can come is that I feel hollow. I feel empty. I wish I could stop thinking about it. Just for a day even. If I could forget it all, that would be the best. That's what's on my mind. I just talked myself out of a destructive outburst again. I'm getting good at it. Too good.

Never wanted to hug a stranger so much!
    Love that you can express yourself but hate you’re having to feel this way
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    10 days ... Countdown. No bust. Straight up⬆

What's up Bella sorella?🤗🤔😘 I'm hoping whatever it is you're going to love it!!!❤👍

Deadline for a project proposal funding decision . The move back to LA is highly dependent on the outcome.

Thank you for vote of confidence dearest Ali 💚
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Sleep. My mind is freaking awake.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    e73lr9vpzezq.jpg

My baby.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Rage. These feelings hit me out of nowhere, even after a good day. Everyone is sleeping. I want to break *kitten*. I want to kick a hole in the wall. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want my kid back. I feel so alone, so often. Typing this *kitten* out is the only way I can calm down sometimes. I'm on here a lot, goofing around, because I have to keep myself distracted almost constantly. I haven't drank in nearly five years and lately I've been thinking about it a lot. For almost four years, I didn't think about it at all. I feel like I can't vent anywhere else. I should really just type this out on a word doc and delete it. It's not like I care if anyone reads these or not. My eyes hurt from crying. I wish I could describe how I feel most of the time. The closest I can come is that I feel hollow. I feel empty. I wish I could stop thinking about it. Just for a day even. If I could forget it all, that would be the best. That's what's on my mind. I just talked myself out of a destructive outburst again. I'm getting good at it. Too good.

I know that feeling all too well.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    The first time in 'who knows how long' that I've had the house to myself, and I'm putting baby's first bed together lol.

Aw man!!!! That's so sweet congrats!!!👍😘 I'm not sure if this is your first or not...but baby's first bed is a milestone to celebrate....and the house to yourself!😏 lucky duck!.lol🤗

Not my first lol… Sweet P is my fourth and the wife's third.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Hopefully you found some sleep and peace. This has me choked up. I’m sure no words can really help but the fact that you are still standing says a lot. Thinking about if I went through it I’m not so sure I would fair as well
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I wish there was something I could say Brother, but you and your family are in my heart this holiday season, seeing your post are a reminder to us all to value every moment with our loved ones :heart:
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

Some people are not jerks.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

I think everyone is a jerk sometimes
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options

Sometimes, some people are jerks to everyone, and everyone is a jerk sometime, so everyone is technically a jerk. So there we are.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Sometimes, some people are jerks to everyone, and everyone is a jerk sometime, so everyone is technically a jerk. So there we are.

I think I'm texting a jerk face.