Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,635Member Member Posts: 1,635Member Member
    I miss my Awesome Shirt thread. 😢

That was an awesome thread!🤗....thank you 'the man'😒
  • competeagain4xcompeteagain4x Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    There was this one older guy who posted hot black and white selfies and would PM chicks erotic poetry. He sent me a crazy selfie once on Kik.
    It WASN'T a recipe.

Kik? What’s Kik? B)
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    I miss Becky, meeseeks, Lulu and Derrick

Ps and Louise aka seahorse

:|
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,757Member Member Posts: 2,757Member Member
    Jonathan Brandis. SeaQuest, son!
    edited December 2018
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,181Member Member Posts: 2,181Member Member
    There was this one older guy who posted hot black and white selfies and would PM chicks erotic poetry. He sent me a crazy selfie once on Kik.
    It WASN'T a recipe.

Dis not me

I only trust mfp, not Instagram :neutral:

Nah bruh, it was Kik.
    Anyone remember Kik???

I remember the first time someone suggested Kik and I was like "Oh, yeah. That kinda makes sense" and then I learned a very valuable lesson about being naive to the wily ways of men.
    I miss my Awesome Shirt thread. 😢

The sequel could be The Appropriate Awesome Shirt Thread.
  • crampus1crampus1 Posts: 519Member Member Posts: 519Member Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Jonathan Brandis. SeaQuest, son!

Do you remember Dolphin Cove?
    It WASN'T a recipe.

Dis not me

I only trust mfp, not Instagram :neutral:

Nah bruh, it was Kik.
    Anyone remember Kik???

I remember the first time someone suggested Kik and I was like "Oh, yeah. That kinda makes sense" and then I learned a very valuable lesson about being naive to the wily ways of men.

You Google Allo? I got recipes. Here's a little taste.

g7idnvaiat23.jpg
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,181Member Member Posts: 2,181Member Member
    I miss that one girl and guy who would never quote or speak directly to each other, but they would leave love notes throughout Chit Chat for the other to see.
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,126Member Member Posts: 33,126Member Member
    I miss that one girl and guy who would never quote or speak directly to each other, but they would leave love notes throughout Chit Chat for the other to see.

Omg, I forgot about them. The other always replied with a vague comment within seconds of the first. They were either constantly lurking watching for the other to post or it was the same person. I am going with the latter.
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,157Member Member Posts: 1,157Member Member
  • empresssueempresssue Posts: 2,825Member Member Posts: 2,825Member Member
    Non-MFP: being able to not a peep my child & putting him in timeout & actually having him obey.......
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,603Member Member Posts: 4,603Member Member
    i miss that tv show workaholics
  • Pour_DecisionsPour_Decisions Posts: 1,055Member Member Posts: 1,055Member Member
    I miss James Gandolfini and The Sopranos. I loved that show.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,603Member Member Posts: 4,603Member Member
    I miss James Gandolfini and The Sopranos. I loved that show.

oh i loved sopranos too.

and i miss Deadwood. and obvs Firefly.
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    CWadle and Cjones
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,126Member Member Posts: 33,126Member Member
    CWadle and Cjones

I was just thinking of them over the weekend while I was watching the Georgia/Alabama game and Alabama has a running back, Jaylen Waddle. Every time the announcers said "Waddle" I thought of those 2.
  • OkChargerFan2OkChargerFan2 Posts: 47Member Member Posts: 47Member Member
    I miss Calvin and Hobbes
    CWadle and Cjones

I was just thinking of them over the weekend while I was watching the Georgia/Alabama game and Alabama has a running back, Jaylen Waddle. Every time the announcers said "Waddle" I thought of those 2.

I just saw something about an alligator and thought of them! :D