VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS~What do you estimate is their REAL body fat percentage???

Options
2»

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Why ya hating on the man who likes + sized models? Lol...🤭
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

I don't know, maybe it's kinda tiring to see yet another conversation being rerouted to center on what men prefer our bodies to look like . . .

I didn't "woo" you, but does it really matter if a bunch of women are "too small for your taste"? There's a way to admire who you admire without having to trashtalk the way others look.

I'm not sweating it! Lol... I just like having a little fun. We all have our own things we are attracted to. I am actually highly attracted to strong educated women. If they are healthy looking.. that's just a plus.
    pinuplove wrote: »

I think it's the implication that we should be judged by our desirability to a particular man or men :flowerforyou: How about just being healthy?

(Sorry if this comes across as snarky. It's not meant to. I'm just sick and stuck at work and whiny about it.)

Lol... pinup, i would never take you as snarky.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    @psychod787 At your own risk :laugh: But in this case, I'm not.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    https://goo.gl/images/LXdVLD

Stirred up enough trouble for the day! Going back underneath my rock! Lol

Haha! No sense hiding. It's so interesting to me to see how differently people view comments. One of the main reason I like message boards is the broad spectrum of reactions.

Personally, I didn't think anything of your comment other than simply stating a personal preference.