Options

Replies

• Little_Suzy_Asskicker
    Options
    Heartbroken. A million pieces.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    these xmas commercials from car companies. where someone surprises their spouse with a car. just stop. that's a huge financial investment. you really gonna go out and take the note on that new car without telling your husband or wife lmao
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I really don’t want to go to sleep and dream more crazy dreams. It’s exhausting.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    these xmas commercials from car companies. where someone surprises their spouse with a car. just stop. that's a huge financial investment. you really gonna go out and take the note on that new car without telling your husband or wife lmao

anmlx8i5whcz.jpeg

:D
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    sometimes i get caught in the middle of two people flirting without realizing it and end up at the height of socially awkward like in a group of people standing off to the side and lady says “i just love :love: sausage rolls” and the guy says “i bet u do :smirk:” and she says “its hard to get a good sausage roll around here though :pensive:” and then i interject “OH THE KOLACHES AT THE DONUT SHOPPE ARE REALLY GOOD” and they both look at me like “wtf is wrong with you” and i slink off bc i’m sober and don’t understand innuendo

Sorry but this made me laugh just picturing it going down.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Right?
    How about a divorce for Christmas.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Well it’s official, my mother’s going into emergency surgery ASAP. Nothing more special than spending Christmas in the hospital. I’ve been so emotionally distraught all day due to everything that is going on. It is what it is and I have to just suck it up and be there for my family.

Don’t know you but hugs. I know that’s hard.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Well it’s official, my mother’s going into emergency surgery ASAP. Nothing more special than spending Christmas in the hospital. I’ve been so emotionally distraught all day due to everything that is going on. It is what it is and I have to just suck it up and be there for my family.

So sorry to hear this.. .. I hope all goes well and she recovers quickly. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

True story.. My ex husband and I had our own cars. He said "come for a drive with me" I hopped in and he drove 5 mins and drove slowly past a car dealership locked yard and pointed to a brand new Ford Ranger Ute and casually said "that's mine" I said "very funny" .. he was serious😐 $36,000, he did point out it was on special and a great deal.. 😕
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    At a restaurant and I walk in on a grown áss man who doesn't bother locking the bathroom door so I get to see him pissing and then he doesn't even wash his hands after.

my ex-brother in law had a phobia of washing his hands in a public restroom.
    he would come back and share food with my sister. i had to stop meeting them at restaraunts.

That just makes me think we should have sinks in the stalls and the stall door won't open until you've washed your hands.
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    cm1al8e9zhjd.png
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    At a restaurant and I walk in on a grown áss man who doesn't bother locking the bathroom door so I get to see him pissing and then he doesn't even wash his hands after.

my ex-brother in law had a phobia of washing his hands in a public restroom.
    he would come back and share food with my sister. i had to stop meeting them at restaraunts.

That just makes me think we should have sinks in the stalls and the stall door won't open until you've washed your hands.

or just hit people with ultraviolight light at wavelengths of 185-254 nanometers as they walk out of the bathroom

Sounds so Star Trekish...I like that idea.
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    One of Hayleigh's recipients contacted me on Saturday. This was a post she made yesterday. She put some pictures of Hayleigh up and wrote this!

This is Hayleigh, my angel. She is the reason I’m alive and I have a second chance. After looking for her 11months, I can finally see her beautiful face. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for being one of the the four people she saved. I never met her but I have prayed and cried tears for her and her family. We have so many things in common, same age, birth month, same arrow tattoo (keep moving forward) and same blood. It’s almost like we came from the same star. I am eternally grateful with Hayleigh’s family for letting me get close to them and being so generous and compassionate with me. I have so many mixed feelings that I cannot explain. Hayleigh will always live in me. Thank you doesn’t seem to be enough. I love you. ❤️

This is very special <3
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    First it’s lettuce now it’s cauliflower.

I'm ok with that... it's time people stop making cauliflower pizza crust.