Anybody know how to find love?

Options

Replies

• Maestromik3y
    Maestromik3y Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Look within first. Stay true to yourself. Be willing to take a chance. Roll that sexy dice, aces or deuces, be willing to make a choice. Love starts from within, finding the perfect parnter to complement that is a throw of the dice.

Everyone will hurt you just gotta find the right person that is worth being hurt for.

Make your own dream a reality.

I really don’t want to get hurt, especially if I’m deeply in love.
  • Maestromik3y
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Go out into the world. Make friends with all sorts of people. Be open minded. Join different groups, take a class, volunteer. Find people you share interests and values with. Work on your communication skills and self esteem.
    I think love is something you nurture like a garden or a fire. If it starts to grow you have to pay attention to where it is going if you want it to go well.

I totally agree, this is what I need to do— no doubt about it.
  • Maestromik3y
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Go out into the world. Make friends with all sorts of people. Be open minded. Join different groups, take a class, volunteer. Find people you share interests and values with. Work on your communication skills and self esteem.
    I think love is something you nurture like a garden or a fire. If it starts to grow you have to pay attention to where it is going if you want it to go well.

... or you could just find it on the internet :p

I wish it was that easy! ♥️

• Maestromik3y
    Options
    I found it in my whiskey glass

And I in my cognac lol

One day we’re both gonna find the women of our dreams brother pal

We shall see me friend.
  • competeagain4x
    competeagain4x Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Put your arms around me babe,
    Can't you see I need you so?
  • competeagain4x
    competeagain4x Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hold me close against your skin,
    'Cause I'm about to begin
    Lovin' you.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Ctrl+F usually works. If 0 results, you're on the wrong page.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    Dont look too hard. No expectation = no dissapointment.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Don't look for it. Just live life. Be you and be the true you. If people love who they see...there ya go!
  • Maestromik3y
    Options
    It's really hard for me to comment in here without being sarcastic, but I'll try.

If you actually go looking for love, seems like even if you find a cool person, the situation may get forced. Because you're expecting one certain outcome. Life ain't like Disney movies. Seriously, just do you and do things in life that make you happy. This will open opportunities to meet people. Love just happens and you can't wish it into existence.

But I'm a 38 year old divorcee who hasn't been in love in years so I'm probably not the best person to give advice. 😬

I’ll take it.

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    If you like fried chicken, you will find like minded people there. Hard to find someone decent. Nowadays almost every I meet are taken.