Anybody know how to find love?

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    Nobody can find love anymore now that craigslist removed that section.

It was replaced with better things
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    DemSwells wrote: »
    DemSwells wrote: »
    Adult toy shop near you.

HAhaah! Well you know, when you're single.............................................................................

Guuurl... text me, I'll tell you what to get. You won't need anything else. ;):D

oh I'm textin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;):*
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Soo many missed connections with no hope 😭
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Like MFP?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Like MFP?

Exactly!!
    Or weird foot fetish guy.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Like MFP?

Exactly!!

Every city has one...

I did this volunteer gig a few times in SF to drop hot meals door-to-door and every time on our route there was this one older black dude. As we walked by he would sit there and say things like "Mmm, those are some tasty toes"
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Like MFP?

Exactly!!

Every city has one...

I did this volunteer gig a few times in SF to drop hot meals door-to-door and every time on our route there was this one older black dude. As we walked by he would sit there and say things like "Mmm, those are some tasty toes"

Is that why you kept going back?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I kind of like milkshakes. They bring boys to the yard.
    My milkshakes are very delicious & thick but i'm still having a hard time luring boys to my yard. 😢

9v1htj2ms539.jpg
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I kind of like milkshakes. They bring boys to the yard.
    My milkshakes are very delicious & thick but i'm still having a hard time luring boys to my yard. 😢

9v1htj2ms539.jpg

Maybe some boys are lactose intolerant

I have many different lactose free options. So there's no excuse.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Like MFP?

Exactly!!

Every city has one...

Yes, until I learned I could find equally attractive ones in other cities. I have been on a search ever since to find one in each city.

Why did you think I love travelling so much?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Like MFP?

Exactly!!

Every city has one...

Yes, until I learned I could find equally attractive ones in other cities. I have been on a search ever since to find one in each city.

You're collecting older black dudes who like feet. Share.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Like MFP?

Exactly!!

Every city has one...

You're collecting older black dudes who like feet. Share.

Certainly. I have quite the selection for you to choose from. You can take your pick.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    They need to have a fetish for hobbit feet.
    It doesn't get more specific than that.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I always liked to start the evening with some Clinique Oil Free Foundation in Pale Beige and from there a stroke or two of Shiseido frosty plum cheek colour, Arden's midnight maroon lip colour, Clinique smokey oil based fat eye pencil for the outer lower undereye and the complete upper lids, Clinique's waterproof mascara in black and finish with Clinique's non-comedogenic pale face powder.

Then I'd spritz just a light spray of Scherrer's Paris on the back of my neck and both wrists. I'd slip on a Jones of New York belted rust tweed jacket, waist length, almost bolero style. And finish with a tight, neutral, linen, ankle length, pencil skirt with back slit from Anne Klein and Balenciaga kicks.

I'd cab it to my local oyster bar for an Absolute on the rocks with a splash of Chambord, hold the fruit garnish. Then I'd pull out my Dunhill and patiently wait for a gentleman to light it and buy me a shrimp cocktail. And the evening would become more and more loving from there, almost guaranteed.

And then what happens???????????????? :D Give us more story..... :) Also, I was wondering If you could help me with outfit next time I go out on a date with my husband. Which would be today in 3 hours. We have a mom sitter today, and we are going to the Aquaman movie, and a bite to eat. Should I try to wear a dress? Or should I wear one of my new velvet stretchy jogging suits from Costco?
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Mmm hobbit toes...

@LittleLionHeart1 Hope you have a good date night! I enjoyed that movie.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options

Mmm hobbit toes...

@LittleLionHeart1 Hope you have a good date night! I enjoyed that movie.

Thank you so much. I'm extra excited because my husband for Halloween this year wore that Aquaman costume. And normally without that costume he looks so much like the Aquaman guy anyway Although, October last year he cut his long hair into short cut. Maybe I will try to do myself up a little better than usual today.

I hope your day is super great as well. :)
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I always liked to start the evening with some Clinique Oil Free Foundation in Pale Beige and from there a stroke or two of Shiseido frosty plum cheek colour, Arden's midnight maroon lip colour, Clinique smokey oil based fat eye pencil for the outer lower undereye and the complete upper lids, Clinique's waterproof mascara in black and finish with Clinique's non-comedogenic pale face powder.

Then I'd spritz just a light spray of Scherrer's Paris on the back of my neck and both wrists. I'd slip on a Jones of New York belted rust tweed jacket, waist length, almost bolero style. And finish with a tight, neutral, linen, ankle length, pencil skirt with back slit from Anne Klein and Balenciaga kicks.

I'd cab it to my local oyster bar for an Absolute on the rocks with a splash of Chambord, hold the fruit garnish. Then I'd pull out my Dunhill and patiently wait for a gentleman to light it and buy me a shrimp cocktail. And the evening would become more and more loving from there, almost guaranteed.

And then what happens???????????????? :D Give us more story..... :) Also, I was wondering If you could help me with outfit next time I go out on a date with my husband. Which would be today in 3 hours. We have a mom sitter today, and we are going to the Aquaman movie, and a bite to eat. Should I try to wear a dress? Or should I wear one of my new velvet stretchy jogging suits from Costco?

Please post a pic of the velvet stretchy jogging suit.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited January 2019
    Options

There should be a thread here for that. The "MFP Naked Feet Thread." :) Extra points, for the Hobbit Feet.