Role call. What is everyone's goal?

Replies

• preciousleks
    preciousleks Posts: 213 Member
    10K steps min per day or some type of workout per day
    1400 max calories
    Lots of water
    Lose 15lbs to get back to where I felt amazing!

You will be there soon
  • werewolf1388
    werewolf1388 Posts: 10 Member
    Mines is 30 pounds, due to a back injury I’ve been lacking & of coursing gaining. But I’ll for sure get back on track I am certain of this.
  • preciousleks
    DemSwells wrote: »
    To surf overseas more and enter some ocean swim events for 2019.

Nice goal
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    i need to lose 10 pounds but will be happy with 8 . hoping to lose a bit ( 1-2 pounds ) by xmas next week so trying to exercise more & go on low carb & lower calorie diet .
  • NvrGivUpM8
    NvrGivUpM8 Posts: 78 Member
    edited December 2018
    To drop some bf and to continue to eat healthy and to be regular at the gym! This is my plan yea!
  • stewykins43_
    stewykins43_ Posts: 58 Member
    Mines is 30 pounds, due to a back injury I’ve been lacking & of coursing gaining. But I’ll for sure get back on track I am certain of this.

I've recently recovered from surgery as well. It can be difficult to start again, but you got this! Slow and steady. 😊
  • dthomps1234
    dthomps1234 Posts: 3 Member
    down 27, with 23 to go. I've had (serious) health issues in the past and now that I'm relatively well, I'd like to start looking better!
  • SelkinaJC
    SelkinaJC Posts: 3 Member
    Current Goal: Reduce by 15 pounds
  • pugiejulie
    pugiejulie Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 56.5kg I wanna lose 3- 4kg have better condition and finally build my muscles:)
  • Dawnmarievx
    Dawnmarievx Posts: 2 Member
    To get back down to where I was before I stopped MFP. Gained 103 pounds since I stopped. =(
  • Tamaya_journey
    Tamaya_journey Posts: 27 Member
    Trying to lose another 60 pounds and just continue to stay consistent ✨
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    1) lose 45lbs of fat
    2) gain 25 lbs of muscle
    3) gain more flexibility
    4) improve cardio

Stretch goal: I want to pull off a Hugh Jackman and be totally ripped when I turn 40.

Long term, I want to make sure I preserve as much physical ability as possible as I age.
  • amnerisvv30
    amnerisvv30 Posts: 1 Member
    To lose 55 pounds and reach my goal weight. I lost 40 pounds so far hopefully by next year I'll reach my goal weight.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    To lose weight or to gain weight or to maintain weight. If you have any other goals, you are on the wrong site...
  • stewykins43_
    stewykins43_ Posts: 58 Member
    To lose weight or to gain weight or to maintain weight. If you have any other goals, you are on the wrong site...

Not necessarily. Everyone has different needs and journeys. No need to be nasty about it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,501 Member
    Lose 20 pounds and then set a new goal.
    Excerise 3x per week.
    Decrease sodium and sugar intake
  • preciousleks
    Lose 20 pounds and then set a new goal.
    Excerise 3x per week.
    Decrease sodium and sugar intake

Wow nice goal
  • preciousleks

Not necessarily. Everyone has different needs and journeys. No need to be nasty about it.

People have different goals. There was no need for her to talk badly about everyone's goal.
  • preciousleks
    To lose 55 pounds and reach my goal weight. I lost 40 pounds so far hopefully by next year I'll reach my goal weight.
    You can do this.