JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 63

Options

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    @Birder165 --do you make your own ginger beer? I bought the ginger and found a recipe online. There is hardly any calories. I love it. I just haven't made it before and I hope the recipe is good. I drank the Martinelli's pear and apple sparkling cider yesterday, and although great, there was a ton of calories.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,298 Member
    Options
    @jecky74, I love your attitude, excellent job bouncing right back on track, πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    @Birder165 --do you make your own ginger beer? I bought the ginger and found a recipe online. There is hardly any calories. I love it. I just haven't made it before and I hope the recipe is good. I drank the Martinelli's pear and apple sparkling cider yesterday, and although great, there was a ton of calories.

@salleewins No, I buy it ... Crabbies, made in Scotland. 4% alcohol. A 500 ml bottle has 260 calories according to what I can find on MFP. I don't drink much but this'll be my treat for New Year's Eve. It's delicious! I love the Grower's Blackberry cider. I'll have to look for the Martinelli's and try that.
  • salleewins
    Options
    Thanks @Birder165 --This one doesn't have alcohol. Great planning for New Year's Eve. I am in the process as you can see. I want to make a crabmeat dip--this time with FF cream cheese. Never did it FF before. It has cranberries that I am making homemade with Stevia. I better get something tried and true, though, for standby in case I don't like the new additions.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Birder165 --This one doesn't have alcohol. Great planning for New Year's Eve. I am in the process as you can see. I want to make a crabmeat dip--this time with FF cream cheese. Never did it FF before. It has cranberries that I am making homemade with Stevia. I better get something tried and true, though, for standby in case I don't like the new additions.

Oh, I've never tried crabmeat dip let alone one with cranberries. Is that new for you? I like making my own cranberries, too. It's so easy! I haven't had it often but I remember FF cream cheese being alright, maybe a bit grainy? But not unappetizing, at least not to me. It's smart of you to be planning ahead ... good going!
  • salleewins
    Options
    @Birder165--this dip has been around for awhile. I am trying to make it with less calories and fat this year. Although I haven't made it for a few holiday seasons as of late. We will see how the experiment goes.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    HW: 237.7
    SW: 228.3 1/1/16
    OGW: 169
    Revised GW: 155 reached Thanksgiving 2018
    Now shooting for 150 lbs to see what I look like since 153.5 is much better than 155. Curious how body will look at 150.

You will look fabulous, of course. And better yet, you will feel great too.
    I'm very proud of you.
    On a personal note, I have NOT given up. This round will be tough as I have so many holiday commitments, but I will meet you there at 150 at some marvelous point in 2019. I, too, plan on looking fabulous right along with YOU!
    Great job Girl!