Hi my name is Kathy

Options
I moved to Knoxville ,Tn 4 months ago and Im 57. I use to weight 318 now I am 245 and to be honest I have gained 12 pounds. As Iv gotten older I have some health issues. I have Fibro from the hips down. I adopted a 80 pound dog from the pound he helps me get some excercise but its hard for me to get down on the floor( 2 knee replacements) a year ago I had to have a pacemaker put in, Thank God it saved my life. I am back to working hard I hate being considered obese. I know I can do this. I would love to have a total gym.If theres anyone that lives in Knoxville I could use a walking buddy.

Replies

• lindagr15
    lindagr15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. Just started today. Havent figured out out to add friends yet.
  • fitandpainfree
    fitandpainfree Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! I'm restarting again for the new year. Taking it slow and easy and trying to have goals I can actually see as long term. First Step: Declutter my life. 2nd step: Be more mindful of the foods I eat. Step 3: Try for at least some exercise per day. (I have health issues too, including 3 surgeries in last 2 years and fibro too.) And finally, Put Me First, or at least try, try, try.
    I live in Anchorage Alaska, so a bit different than TN. I have over 80 pounds to eventually lose.
    Again, good luck to us both.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    71 here, add me if you offer mutual support, good luck