Not weight related but....

Options
2»

Replies

• swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a second interview. I know how frustrating being out of work can be. Prayer helps!!!!
  • Cerabell18
    Options
    My second interview went well I thought. I am just praying now.

They are familiar with what I offer the company since I have been there for 5 months as a temp. If what I offer isn't enough, then it isn't the perfect job I thought it was. I hope to find out soon!

Thank you all for your ongoing support!:flowerforyou:
  • Cerabell18
    Options
    :ohwell: I didn't get the job.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that, but don't let it get you down. I am praying for you.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    That's tough. Keep looking, don't give up. If you got to the second interview, you obviously have what it takes, you just need to find the right fit.:smile:
  • ethan19blue
    Options
    I know it sucks! I am in the same boat. I have been on two second interviews and didn't get the job. I am still looking. It is hard not to get down when you feel like you are never going to get a job again. I would have thought they would have given you a shot since you have been working there. Keep trying. Don't let them get to you to bad.:ohwell:
  • chelseachick
    Options
    while you didn't get this one - you've got what it takes - stay strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!