Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I'm so much happier being out of a bad marriage, but I'm really, really lonely sometimes.

Same here... I just finished a marriage that last a while and I trying to figure out what is next in my life.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    About Me
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My job requires that I travel all around the world and present in front of 300 + people at a time and I am told I excel at it. However, in a small crowd of people I don’t know, I am uncomfortable, awkward and shy lol.

Very interesting
    My job requires that I travel all around the world and present in front of 300 + people at a time and I am told I excel at it. However, in a small crowd of people I don’t know, I am uncomfortable, awkward and shy lol.

Very interesting
    I’m confused
    I’m confused

I know how you feel... the smaller the group, the more freaked I get.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    - My real name is Tatianna.
    - I love cats.
    - I have a younger brother that I don’t get a long with.
    - I wanted to be a makeup artist for many years, but I lost my passion for it.
    - I have an irrational fear of being murdered.
    - I’ve never held hands with a guy a before.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I'm not politically correct :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    It's 8 am, and again, I haven't slept yet.

I think I'm better off not having days off because I just stay up all night if I do.
    Even tho I stay up late on work days, I'm more productive and functional than when pulling this 24 + hours awake stuff.

I just can't stop it, I like night, its quiet and self indulgent "me" time, away from my day to day routine, and I don't want it to end.

I have this "live like it may be your last day" idea in my head always

Can't fix that, 'cause it's true
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options

Very interesting

Very interesting
    I’m confused
    I’m confused

I know how you feel... the smaller the group, the more freaked I get.

That really sounds exciting
  • SolarGamma
    SolarGamma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can never relax.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with those that are more comfortable speaking to large groups, but get really uncomfortable in small groups.

I have fibromyalgia and when the weather changes, or it gets damp, I ache. I try not to use it as an excuse not to do things, but the pain has gotten worse as I have gotten older. Sometimes it hurts too much to exercise.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I don’t like superstitions. When I was a pre-schooler, I would step on every single crack, proving my mothers back would be just fine.

Now people tell me it’s bad luck to do laundry on New Years Day. That for every load someone you love will die.

I did six loads today.

I've never heard that one. I'll be doing laundry too. Holiday = off-peak electricity rate!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I don’t like superstitions. When I was a pre-schooler, I would step on every single crack, proving my mothers back would be just fine.

Now people tell me it’s bad luck to do laundry on New Years Day. That for every load someone you love will die.

I did six loads today.

I've done four and I had no idea I was killing the ones I love. :sad:

Let’s just hope it’s not you, otherwise I will be :heartbreak:

Betty White is dead now. Hope you’re happy, you clean clothed monster.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

I did six loads today.

I've done four and I had no idea I was killing the ones I love. :sad:

Let’s just hope it’s not you, otherwise I will be :heartbreak:

Betty White is dead now. Hope you’re happy, you clean clothed monster.

I'm not sure that can be attributed to us, it's like the 17th time she's died.

She’s catching up to Abe Vigoda 😆
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I did six loads today.

We see eye to eye on many a things...

But I couldn't live with this one lol
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m a pretty good cook but I don’t enjoy cooking just for myself which my subconscious used against me and I convinced myself I could wolf down fast food and now I’ve gained back the weight I lost.

That was one long run on sentence.
    Lol :smile:
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    I'm one of the most stubborn person you'll ever meet.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options

But if you're that stubborn how will you ever give up your life to come to the UK to meet me??
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »

But if you're that stubborn how will you ever give up your life to come to the UK to meet me??

r58koh4qzwlu.gif