Needs to stop quitting! 2019 will be my year who is with me?

2»

Replies

• Pokemom33
    Pokemom33 Posts: 46 Member
    CWEBB4LIFE wrote: »
    I have been here a lot of times myself. I have done this and quit . I get overwhelmed with the logging. I have cize from beachbody so I have containers for portion control and I have ordered me a lunchbox so i can meal prep for when i leave the house. I try to eat every 2 to 3 hours I feel like I need friends to keep me on track

One of my things is trying to bring a lunch to work with me every day, I work in a donut shop it's like I'm constantly picking at things.
  • CWEBB4LIFE
    CWEBB4LIFE Posts: 3 Member
    U can do it stay strong take baby steps it's a lifestyle change not a diet
  • kimhski1
    kimhski1 Posts: 32 Member
    Happy New Year!! Same height and started my journey a year ago at about 173. It took me about 6 months to loose about 25 pounds by tracking, weighing and measuring everything and running several days a week for exercise. We had a large move in July and I’ve been having some trouble settling in to our new home/area. I’ve thankfully only gained about 4 pounds back but would love to lose another 15-20 lbs by summer. Would love the support from others in the same boat.
  • Pokemom33
    Pokemom33 Posts: 46 Member
    kimhski1 wrote: »
    Happy New Year!! Same height and started my journey a year ago at about 173. It took me about 6 months to loose about 25 pounds by tracking, weighing and measuring everything and running several days a week for exercise. We had a large move in July and I’ve been having some trouble settling in to our new home/area. I’ve thankfully only gained about 4 pounds back but would love to lose another 15-20 lbs by summer. Would love the support from others in the same boat.

having the support really makes a huge difference. It has been making me feel like I will actually do it this time :) I cant wait to see where I will be in a few months time!!! I am actually excited about it this time around. All the other times I have tried I made it out to be some kind of chore and I really needed a new out look on life.
  • FemmeCorbeau
    FemmeCorbeau Posts: 3 Member
    I hear you. I've hit my goal weight twice in the past 10 years and regained all that I lost twice, with a bit more padding to show for it. I'm 5'3" and 181 lbs. I know how to lose weight sensibly (I've done it!) but I never have a plan for what to do afterwards. I've almost had one foot on the weight-loss wagon for the last year or so but I've just been getting dragged behind it. Time to really hop on. Logging every. single. bite. that. goes. into. your. mouth. is very eye-opening. It can be a helpful deterrent to the snacking if you know you HAVE to log it! :smile:
  • Lewasko
    Lewasko Posts: 6 Member
    I am with you!!! I am in the same boat!
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    Girl I have definitely been there as well! I am also 27, 5'3 and am currently 254.00 Not my highest I've been but definitely my heaviest! I had lost 40 pounds in the past between 2011-2012 and maintained it for a bit using myfitnesspal which definitely helped a lot but it definitely can be hard to stay on track or things happen in your life that can throw you off from your current weight loss goals or goals that you had at the time, which has happened to me for sure! Now i'm ready to finally say that this is for sure the year! You've got this girl!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Adding! 🙂
  • tokenmixedgirl
    tokenmixedgirl Posts: 1 Member
    A couple of weeks past turning 40, and here I am again on the upside of the yo-yo. Between the age and a couple of small health scares, I'm back again. I too find myself overwhelmed- not just with logging and consistency, but just the abundance of information coming at me all the time, that I'm trying to re-enter fresh and new like I've never done this before. I keep telling myself that I have done this before, several times, so it's doable. I just need to really get my head in gear, which is the hardest part.

Best of luck to you- and to all of us for that matter.
  • Geishakim
    Geishakim Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, 33years old Zambian, I’m also 5.1, weighing 231lbs, I’m with you on this. I lose weight and gain it back again whenever I become careless. Really need some motivation. Feel free to add me