How often do you step on a scale?

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    I weigh daily, same Bat time, same Bat channel.
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Daily as well. In the morning, in the nude after I use the restroom
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Weekly after exercise and shower and then I log the average at the end of the month.
  • Go4health9
    Go4health9 Posts: 27 Member
    I only weigh myself once every other month now. I used to weight myself daily but got so obsessed with the number drop that I started eating significantly less.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    do what works best for you. when im in maintenance, maybe once a month, every couple of weeks at the most. when im in a deficit, about once a week
  • PaigeAnderson1793
    PaigeAnderson1793 Posts: 21 Member
    I weigh daily, at 9am without eating/drinking anything, after going to the washroom and without clothing on. It's very consistent that way.

This exactly, but the time varies depending on when I wake up.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    2-3 times per week.
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Average every 2-3 days, sometimes daily, sometimes once a week. But I notice I keep things more consistent diet and exercise wise when I weigh more frequently. I can see the crazy fluctuations of TOM and not freak out that I’ve gained 5lbs bc it’s gone 2 days later, but I can pick up on a upward trend and nip it in the bud before 3lbs turns into 10.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    weekly-unless I have been letting it get away from me- then I weigh twice a week until i am back under control
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    When I'm actively trying to lose weight - then I'll weigh myself every day. Right now, I'm just maintaining - so I just weight myself once a week.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Every morning aroung 5:45am as soon as I take my pajamas off.
  • gcminton
    gcminton Posts: 170 Member
    Daily, for the most part. It's helped me be much less wrapped up in and disappointed by the fluctuations, and I plug it into a website to track the trend for a better view of the overall picture.
  • rpmkarting
    rpmkarting Posts: 49 Member
    Every morning when I wake up. That’s the weight I log.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Daily and I use trendweight.com to track fluctuations
  • atheistred89
    atheistred89 Posts: 28 Member
    Daily though I'll miss a day or two here and there.
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Sunday mornings. I don't have crazy Saturdays, so the weekends are a good time for me. Doing it daily drove me nuts ( in a negative mental health kind of way), I wasn't consistent with every other week, and monthly didn't give me the kind of history I liked for tracking.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Daily, every morning.
    Record Monday’s.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Usually at least 3 times a day. I like to see the effects of certain foods and how water consumption affects me. Also, I don't freak out about fluctuations but it fascinates me how much weight ebbs and flows throughout the day.
  • BaguetteChaude
    BaguetteChaude Posts: 25 Member
    Usually at least 3 times a day. I like to see the effects of certain foods and how water consumption affects me. Also, I don't freak out about fluctuations but it fascinates me how much weight ebbs and flows throughout the day.

I feel you ! I used to do this but now i don't have time anymore but i still religiously weight myself every morning or i don't feel complete
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    In addition to weighing myself every morning of my current fitness, health and wellness journey - currently 125 consecutive days - about 2 months ago I started taking a photo of the scale weight when hitting a new low. Today I did this which, for me, is a very reassuring visual of my progress, something I can look at during my next plateau.

yhy5krdyjl1v.jpeg