Welcome! Feel ๐Ÿ†“to add me ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • MSpann0120
    MSpann0120 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Kat! Bien venidos!
  • owlfitness95
    owlfitness95 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat, welcome! Feel free to add me๐Ÿ˜Š I'm restarting, or I guess starting as I never really used this app other than to track my food intake.
  • Taylor__24
    Taylor__24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...time to renew my focus and diet. Add me if you like!
  • Jason_Voorhees_666
    Options
    New here too
  • MattMarkle
    MattMarkle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • Guard_Dog
    Guard_Dog Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been using mfp for a few years. Lost 30+ my first year and kept it off with some minor fluctuations. I use it to maintain and reset. It's great to help you pay attention to what you're eating and change your eating habits. I stray a bit throughout the year so come back to check up on my eating habits, the numbers tell the story. I've had to create a new profile due to inactivity, but it's great to have a log of your progress.

Stick with it no matter what, be honest... It may look good on the screen but the truth always comes out on the scale, if you need to, give yourself a free day once in a while and then get back after it. It all starts in your mind, the rest is easy. Find some good motivation and just do it and when you don't feel like doing it, do it twice. Thirty days from now the month will be over, that's a non negotiable, nothing you can do about it. Thirty days from now your scale will tell you where you're at, that's totally negotiable, it's all on you. It works... Get after it!
  • marktracey79
    marktracey79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow newbie x๐Ÿ‘‹
  • Rogersfit1
    Rogersfit1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m not new to MFP but Iโ€™ve always hidden away socially. Anyway hello everyone im happy to hear from anyone and help with supporting if I can
  • suffimix
    suffimix Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Happy new year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • hilbeam
    hilbeam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hide socially as well. I'm embarrassed of my weight.
  • NavyBrat76
    NavyBrat76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Good luck on your journey in the New Year. Feel free to add me for support!
  • nicoleadams8
    nicoleadams8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here my goal is to lose 63 lbs in six months and keep it off, no diets just changing my way of life.