old and fat!

Options
Had my 76th birthday on the 21st December. For the last ten years have got steadily fatter and fatter, having given up smoking and cycling to and from workplaces. So having been size 10 all my life, including having had three children, I am now size 20! I am horrified at my shape and lack of energy. I eat too much and constantly indulge in biscuits, bread and cake, I am addicted to carbs. I am looking for any other older women also disgusted with their present shape and state of health, would like to give and receive encouragement to battle the terrible temptations of today's supermarkets. Am starting the 8 week blood sugar diet with my daughter today, we share a house with her husband and children, she also has put on weight from 9 stone to 11.5st and is not happy with that! I am one pound under 14 stone and shorter than her, she is 5ft 8in, I am 5ft 6in. So we will try but would love to hear from others facing a battle to lose 4 stone as am I. Very best wishes to all dieters, may you be successful in this new year.

Replies