Looking for Friends! Who plans to stick with it past January?

Options
ee2368
ee2368 Posts: 86 Member
Add me! Would love to motivate and support each other!

Replies

• maelfunes6
    maelfunes6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting started here!
  • vetvicki
    vetvicki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me! This is it for me, I've started, I clearly need this in my life. Will add you 😊
  • NivieneWoolley
    NivieneWoolley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need friends, I'm struggling to get my nutrition up. Could use the support.
  • naj_4lyf
    naj_4lyf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people. Please add me
  • luvnalaska5078
    luvnalaska5078 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started November 15th and have a looong way to go. I would also like friends to help keep me motivated! Im living in Arizona after 22 years in Alaska! Too hot here to weigh what I do. Haha
  • ee2368
    Options
    I started November 15th and have a looong way to go. I would also like friends to help keep me motivated! Im living in Arizona after 22 years in Alaska! Too hot here to weigh what I do. Haha

I’m in the same boat about having a long ways to go. We’re in this together! Have you adjusted to the heat out there yet?
  • ee2368
    Options
    naj_4lyf wrote: »
    I don't know how to add people. Please add me

Just added you! They could definitely change up this app to make it easier to add people.
  • ee2368
    Options
    I need friends, I'm struggling to get my nutrition up. Could use the support.

Request sent! What are your nutritional goals?
  • ee2368
    Options
    vetvicki wrote: »
    Me! This is it for me, I've started, I clearly need this in my life. Will add you 😊

Thanks! I feel the same way 👍🏼🏃🏻‍♀️
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ee2368
    Options
    Not to be a party pooper,but nobody starts with plans to quit after January...

Lol, you’re not a party pooper. Of course nobody plans to quit, but a lot of people do give up after January if they’ve started something new. If you don’t have specific strategies in mind to stick with it, there’s a greater possibility of giving up. Come on now, let’s keep up the motivation! 😄
  • ee2368
    Options
    As much as I'd love to lose 50lbs and be done with app by the end of Jan... I'll probs still be having to stick at it 🙌

You got this!
  • ee2368
    Options
    maelfunes6 wrote: »
    Getting started here!

So glad you’re here!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    Have been logging in for 2 years straight now feel free to add me. Also have a weekly weigh in group if you'd like a little extra accountability. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-in-group
  • fitneverquit
    fitneverquit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In it for the long haul!
  • joujouannw
    joujouannw Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me:) Hoping for a friend to encourage each other :)
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    You might have better success looking around the forums for people who are active and have been for a while and sending them an FR personally. This way you can target people with similar goals, approaches, & interests :)
  • anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to!