Looking for Friends! Who plans to stick with it past January?

Options
2»

Replies

• LeslieHuggins
    LeslieHuggins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone, please feel free to add me! I'm starting over again, with around 100 lbs to lose. Been on here awhile, but most friends have faded away.
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    OHMYGOSHYOURPUPPY!!!

And yeah, I’m always down for more support...!! :lol:
  • memebrowns
    memebrowns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have been logging in for 2 years straight now feel free to add me. Also have a weekly weigh in group if you'd like a little extra accountability. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-in-group

Hi, I would like to join you weekly weigh in, is this still happening?
  • ee2368
    ee2368 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    You might have better success looking around the forums for people who are active and have been for a while and sending them an FR personally. This way you can target people with similar goals, approaches, & interests :)

Thanks for the tip! I’ve actually been on MFP for a while now. Just haven’t used the community part.
  • LosingItFor7
    LosingItFor7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent a request.. I'm also looking for motivated friends too
  • DaisyA1987
    DaisyA1987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I had Fitbit previously and loved it. hubby got me an Iwatch and motivation was gone since there was not as much support as Fitbit community. Now I found this placed and want to keep this motivation going. :):):):):)
  • amayk
    amayk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Stuck to it all last year, will stick to it all this year :)
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Right here! Looking to lose over 100lbs! Anyone can add me.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I am motivated by motivating & helping others. I've been on here about 5 years and am maintaining. Add me if you want!

Jen
  • celinesanche
    celinesanche Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just starting out feel free to add me
  • ula_brocklebank
    ula_brocklebank Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. New to this not sure what I am doing and how this works.
  • superjohn71
    superjohn71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me for mutual support and motivation, so add away folks!