Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!! I am logging everyday (as of a few days ago!) and have an open diary! Would love to build a strong support system for mutual motivation!
  • Britknee231
    Britknee231 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Already commented here once but, I'll throw it out there again! I'm 27, trying to get healthy, Lose weight ect. Let's be friends!
  • khoj
    khoj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love new friends!
  • Jayhd77777
    Jayhd77777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Back again... new profile new start.....new motivational friends required.......
  • jwhirl06
    jwhirl06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me people!
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Looking for more motivational friends on here. I am meat-free/vegan. I just logged my 370th day in and looking for people that take losing weight seriously but have a great sense of humor about it too.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    More friends, more friends!!!!! o:)o:)
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    add me! We got this...
  • freakyflyer
    freakyflyer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hit me up for some friendly chat and support!
  • lpgirl141
    lpgirl141 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here would love some friends! I get those " I'm emotional i must eat everything " dips and would love some strong friends to snap me back to where I need to be. Thanks guys!
  • nh2010
    nh2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of back to MFP - this time it will stick. At least that's what I am aiming for.

I would love new friends to keep the motivation high. Add me.
  • Peter_P53
    Peter_P53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just restarted MFP after being away for a while. Put weight on during the break and realised I need to log my intake and have good friends in order to succeed.

UK based (South London), aged 65 and would delighted if you would add me as a friend.
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi hi. Mom of 3 (2 bio, 1 bonus), love to crochet, hearing impaired, random, trying to lose weight because im short (4'11") and all the weight (212 lbs?) is going to my hips, waist, and butt.
  • alyssaslimsdownin2019
    Options
    I'm down for friends I don't have any on here lol. I made my account at the start of 2019. I have lost 3.1 pounds so far! :blush:
  • DjLap
    DjLap Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add if you want
  • MeganD1553
    MeganD1553 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me 😁 back on MFP after a long break and I see that most of my old friends on here have become inactive 😢 I could do with some motivational people who will help me get back on track! Will try and log every day ☺️
  • Triron128
    Triron128 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been here a few times with some success! Would love to have like-minded people to follow
  • dianemmn
    dianemmn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Not done MFP for 3 years and have put on all the weight I lost so back to needing to lose at least 2 stone. Use a fit bit so hopefully back on it. Not really feeling it yet though.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Love some more friends for mutual support!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Everybody add me, new account and need some more people to talk to