What’s your drama?

Options

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    My drama is I'm socially awkward, seriously shy, and bad with the communicating with people in the outside world in general. Usually people mistake my shyness for me being snobby or stuck up. Which makes me feel even more nervous about talking to others. If anyone responds to this, I'll most likely start freaking out internally and wonder what to do, how not to offend anyone, come up with several responses, and then choose not to respond at all because I'll be too worried that I'll end up starting some kind of internet fight, saying something dumb, or something I'll regret in the future, and then by choosing to take no action I'll start to wonder if people think I'm being rude and ignoring them. Eventually, in about a week, I might decide to like any and all responses, without saying anything back, because if I did respond, what I said would probably be misinterpreted, and I'd end up feeling awful for upsetting someone, or because my words were misunderstood entirely (S.O.M.L.). I'm probably the most socially awkward person you'll ever meet. Which is a shame because I usually like people once I get to know them, and this has sometimes resulted in me going years without having friends in the immediate outside world. Currently I have two, because I had a weird day where I was feeling super social and confident...which almost never happens. (This is awkwardly long now so I'm going to stop typing...awkwardly.)

I have basically no friends because I inevitability end up asking questions that are too personal/insensitive or end up saying something annoying.

I have one IRL friend (god knows why) and I even cancel plans on them most of the time for no reason other than being social is exhausting.

I'll make it easy though, I expect a response to this, even just a smiley face, or I'm going to regret making a serious post.

We must meet so that I can be an IRL friend because I just know that I would adore you just as much in person, if not a hundred times more.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My drama is I'm socially awkward, seriously shy, and bad with the communicating with people in the outside world in general. Usually people mistake my shyness for me being snobby or stuck up. Which makes me feel even more nervous about talking to others. If anyone responds to this, I'll most likely start freaking out internally and wonder what to do, how not to offend anyone, come up with several responses, and then choose not to respond at all because I'll be too worried that I'll end up starting some kind of internet fight, saying something dumb, or something I'll regret in the future, and then by choosing to take no action I'll start to wonder if people think I'm being rude and ignoring them. Eventually, in about a week, I might decide to like any and all responses, without saying anything back, because if I did respond, what I said would probably be misinterpreted, and I'd end up feeling awful for upsetting someone, or because my words were misunderstood entirely (S.O.M.L.). I'm probably the most socially awkward person you'll ever meet. Which is a shame because I usually like people once I get to know them, and this has sometimes resulted in me going years without having friends in the immediate outside world. Currently I have two, because I had a weird day where I was feeling super social and confident...which almost never happens. (This is awkwardly long now so I'm going to stop typing...awkwardly.)

I have basically no friends because I inevitability end up asking questions that are too personal/insensitive or end up saying something annoying.

I have one IRL friend (god knows why) and I even cancel plans on them most of the time for no reason other than being social is exhausting.

I'll make it easy though, I expect a response to this, even just a smiley face, or I'm going to regret making a serious post.

We must meet so that I can be an IRL friend because I just know that I would adore you just as much in person, if not a hundred times more.

I’d adore her one hundred and one times more.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

I'm surprised even he found a lawyer who would take his "case" lol.

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?

Friendship ended with RhianLewis17

Look. We weren't friends anyway.

Friend removal expedited

Stop pretending you know big words.

I'm just a big fan of @Motorsheen

well, that would be.... let's see, add 'em up.... okay, got it!

One.

*Puts hand up*.. 2 😉

Puts hand up..3 :wink:

4.. Depending on the day, my mood, what you recently said, time of the month, which way the wind is blowing... Actually, maybe you should just stick with 3.

@HappilyDistracted

Nah, for a shot at #4.......I'm willing to roll the dice.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Abusive ex boyfriend is trying to sue me for breaking up with him (he claims it did damages that affected his job, pay, hobbies, and quality of life). I recently had to use the last of my savings to hire a defense lawyer, which is hard enough considering I'm trying to finish college here.

Can't wait to sue all my ex girlfriends for making me into the pile of caca I am today, thx for the heads up this is possible!

All 1?

Friend removal expedited

One.

*Puts hand up*.. 2 😉

4.. Depending on the day, my mood, what you recently said, time of the month, which way the wind is blowing... Actually, maybe you should just stick with 3.

@HappilyDistracted

Only if you promise to be my mfp husband whilst having multiple other mfp affairs and creating an extensive amount of unnecessary drama.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options

All 1?

Friend removal expedited

One.

*Puts hand up*.. 2 😉

@HappilyDistracted

Only if you promise to be my mfp husband whilst having multiple other mfp affairs and creating an extensive amount of unnecessary drama.

And tension. Don't forget tension.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Getting dressed, brushing my hair and deciding if I feel like seeing people today.

This is why I work nights and have a home gym 😂
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    Getting dressed, brushing my hair and deciding if I feel like seeing people today.

I sure wish I was home but that's not the case for me.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

All 1?

Friend removal expedited

One.

*Puts hand up*.. 2 😉

@HappilyDistracted

And tension. Don't forget tension.

Thank you. You alwayd finish my... @motorsheen this must also include lots of tension.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Oh... Well travel safe and remember...
    Nobody else really wants to see people either, accept the annoying ones lol
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options

Thanks, I'm not traveling either :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Well you're either in a locker room, prison, or this is about to get rather interesting
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Well you're either in a locker room, prison, or this is about to get rather interesting

Hospital
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Hospital

That's sorta half my mind when I thought locker room 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I’m finishing up a divorce, but it’s amicable...so far
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Snow
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member