Looking for people to help keep me motivated

Options
Im 26 5"1 and currently 192lbs im doing ok with my diet started 7th i always do but i need to keep motivated for more than a few week 🤔 i give up far too easily

Replies

• MsJulie773
    MsJulie773 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What diet are you on?
  • coralj12
    coralj12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't follow any in particular. I make my own up As i work evenings a useual day would be.
    Breakfast-shake
    Dinner-sonethings light egg beans rivitas ect
    Tea- shake and soup
    buy i also make a meal thats from slimming world on weekends when im home i just do what works for me :smile:
  • HumanThatWantsToBeHealthy
    Options
    Aye gal. You got this yea! Just keep thinking of the end result and remember why you started in the first place. Perhaps writing down your journey will help?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    coralj12 wrote: »
    I don't follow any in particular. I make my own up As i work evenings a useual day would be.
    Breakfast-shake
    Dinner-sonethings light egg beans rivitas ect
    Tea- shake and soup
    buy i also make a meal thats from slimming world on weekends when im home i just do what works for me :smile:

are you planning to eat like that for the rest of your life?

if not then you may want to look at a more sustainable plan.
  • coralj12
    Options
    No i dont intend on doing it forever but its a start and ill make other changes as and when i feel ready too everyone has there own ways
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    coralj12 wrote: »
    No i dont intend on doing it forever but its a start and ill make other changes as and when i feel ready too everyone has there own ways

yes they do. but as weight loss happens due to a calorie deficit, you don't need to starve yourself or live off shakes and soup to be successful.

• uywash
    uywash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Agree with Travis. You might be discouraged from continuing because you're so uncomfortable and hungry. Give it some thought.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    No one can motivate you but, yourself. If you give up you have no one to blame but, yourself. Forge on.
  • coralj12
    Options
    Im not starving myself i use shakes and soup threw the week as im.very busy and its more than i ate before. Since doing this i havnt felt uncomfortable or hungry im more satisfied than before when i iust grabbed junk food on the go