Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• tiffuhnee13
    tiffuhnee13 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm always up for adding new friends who are mutually supportive. I'm pretty consistent and very supportive when life doesn't get in the way. Add me if you're interested☺
  • jenysela728
    jenysela728 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Need food ideas since I'm really picky!!
  • Eden_Goldie
    Eden_Goldie Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP on and off for a couple of years now, I lost a bit of weight and am now back to continue my journey. I love interacting with other people also working towards their goals, as I think friends in the same boat can sometimes be exactly what you need to feel motivated. Give me an add and say hello :)
  • luke4152
    luke4152 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    From Oxford UK, would be good to go through the journey with other like minded people. Feel free to add!
  • sosalina1
    sosalina1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friends, support and motivation, are very important.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bwqs3hw4a5ni.png

I am addicted to my instant pot, lifting weights and dread doing cardio, but the elliptical is my go to.
    I love sharing motivational quotes. During the summer I am a biking addict. I share my food diary so others can see and hopefully get ideas. I have recently started watching my carbs as they had gotten way out of control, so under a 100 is my goal. Feel free to send me an invite if you want!
  • Jyharrison09
    Jyharrison09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! 🙂
  • dmb2805dmb
    dmb2805dmb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Motivation much needed and appreciated 👍🏻
  • alumina666
    alumina666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends! Add me!!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Friends, how many of us have them? Friends, ones we can depend on. Friends, how many of us have them? Before we go any further, come on, let's be friends! add me
  • farzi8
    farzi8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good day all. I just signed up for this app yesterday and don't have any friends on here yet. Please add me :)
  • LosingItFor7
    LosingItFor7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • LosingItFor7
    LosingItFor7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Should be :)
    Always lookin’ for more fun, active friends! Love open diaries, but that’s not mandatory.. or is it?

• Ginger_Giant30
    Ginger_Giant30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Always good to have someone else connected to hold each other accountable! Love it.
  • KayJabbs
    KayJabbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Coming back to MFP after 4 years. I used this site to help lose 60lbs and need this supportive community again :) Add me!!
  • jcholguin
    jcholguin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • tashalloyd330
    tashalloyd330 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for friends who are active.. open diary a plus so I can get ideas. :smile: I have an open diary, as well.
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Having a hard time getting back on track. I have lost 50lbs on here a few years back. I gained some of it back and I need all the motivation I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • Amaris1973
    Amaris1973 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Please add me and my partner DarkFantasy404, we have both joined to lose some weight and to improve our health and fitness. Its hard work so good group of motivating friends is good, this is my 3rd time here and have found that when you make it more social you are more likely to succeed for sure.
  • jerryleebutler
    jerryleebutler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all I am always up for meeting new people. Feel free to add me!