Wet Nurse

DickVernon
DickVernon Posts: 257 Member
Why aren’t more women entering this field?

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    @CaptainFantastic01 I heard a ring a ding...
  • Keep_on_cardio
    They're too busy being social media influencers

By the way, if you buy today using my code 10%OFFMYMLMPRODUCT you too could be beautiful and curvy and sexy like me with this cocktail of pills and supplements I take and the fact I eat droplets of water for every meal

I claim @Tenebrous_D he asks the proper questions.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Great calorie burner. Like a secret weapon.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    I prefer night nurse.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    How many calories does breastfeeding burn?
    These are things a wet nurse should know yeah?

20 cal/oz

• Keep_on_cardio
    I’m here for output information

@CookingWithCumin I heard you have news about R. Kelly, please share.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited January 2019
    The hours are *kitten*....and your boss is a crying infant, that you don't actually have the whole instant mommy love bond thing with. I mean really, who actually loves babies that much when its not your own and nature isn't forcing you to? Sure its easy to oooo and ahhhh over the cute pics on pinterest, but when a friend hands you their screaming infant are you really like: yes! best thing ever! Sounds like a real crappy gig to me....
  • Keep_on_cardio
    It’s no longer safe, I see
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Not to get too serious here, lol, but a lot of women donate breastmilk, does that count? I used to have a stash of over 120 oz in my freezer (my own) :D
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Not to get too serious here, lol, but a lot of women donate breastmilk, does that count? I used to have a stash of over 120 oz in my freezer (my own) :D

That’s awesome!
  • MonkeyMel21
    Too many restrictions for the job I think. No alcohol, no illicit drugs, some babies have food sensitivities that you would have to cut out of your diet. Can't take many medicines, including allergy and cold medicines. I bet the pay would be high but you wouldn't get a lot of vacation time.
  • MonkeyMel21
    DickVernon wrote: »

For coffee?

Ooh, no but that might have tasted good, lol! Tasted like the left over milk from Lucky Charms, imo!
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    They're too busy being social media influencers

By the way, if you buy today using my code 10%OFFMYMLMPRODUCT you too could be beautiful and curvy and sexy like me with this cocktail of pills and supplements I take and the fact I eat droplets of water for every meal

God, I hate this concept so much, and that it is actually a real thing is a sad reflection of our current collective.

Being popular for being popular...capitalized.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    I pumped milk and shipped it for 3 months (I was a surrogate). That counts, right?? 10 points for me! :D
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    I pumped milk and shipped it for 3 months (I was a surrogate). That counts, right?? 10 points for me! :D

Is there any decent money in that? Just curious.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Depends on what you think is "decent" to rent out your body 24/7 for (in my case) 18 months. It's not something you do for the money. Which is good, considering the owner of the surrogacy agency ended up embezzling all the money out of her client accounts and is now in jail.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    @CaptainFantastic01 I heard a ring a ding...

Hi I am entering this field
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    I prefer night nurse.

Like Daredevil's friend
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

Depends on what you think is "decent" to rent out your body 24/7 for (in my case) 18 months. It's not something you do for the money. Which is good, considering the owner of the surrogacy agency ended up embezzling all the money out of her client accounts and is now in jail.

How much would you rent out your left shoulder for? I want to put a help wanted sign up on that billboard

Oh, that's going to cost you. At least I could hide the pregnancy and no one knew about it, but a sign would be there for everyone to see all the time.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_

How much would you rent out your left shoulder for? I want to put a help wanted sign up on that billboard

Oh, that's going to cost you. At least I could hide the pregnancy and no one knew about it, but a sign would be there for everyone to see all the time.

How about tree fiddy? I usually don't give discounts to sheep (I'm a goat man) but I can make an exception.

Per day? Per hour? I'm a detail-oriented sheep, I need more information.