Halloween ruins diet every time

Options
2»

Replies

• mpapa1856
    mpapa1856 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will keep logging and if I do that I think it will help me stay on track and when I slip I will try to let it go to get myself back on track quickly
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    It's the short cold gray days and long dark winter nights that makes me want comfort foods. I tried to maintain Oct-Dec but gained some, so back to strict living and losing again
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    I view candy like all other foods. What is it going to do for my health. If the answer is nothing & it could be harmful then it's easy for me to opt out on eating it. :)

It's a mindset that gets me trough most holidays. Not saying I'm perfect because I did have a piece of cake last week for my 50th B-day. Unfortunately I felt like crap that evening... :(

I never say "I'm on a diet" because that implies I will be off of it some-day to gain the weight back... :)

@xbowhunter
    I had this experience recently after eating a piece of cake. I’m glad, in a way, as it is a reminder of how much healthier I eat now!
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    With chocolate-heavy holidays, I like to portion what I get into 100 cal baggies using a food scale, and eat one or two per day instead of other snacks I usually have.