Juicing success stories

Options
13»

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lemur covered everything well, but just an aside... eyes can change color with aging.

This trait is genetic, and happens in about 10-15% of Caucasians. I was born with brown eyes, and they lightened to hazel at puberty. It happened to my daughter too. Hers were deep brown, and now they're more golden brown.

It's definitely not from juicing, though.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Lemur covered everything well, but just an aside... eyes can change color with aging.

This trait is genetic, and happens in about 10-15% of Caucasians. I was born with brown eyes, and they lightened to hazel at puberty. It happened to my daughter too. Hers were deep brown, and now they're more golden brown.

It's definitely not from juicing, though.

Interesting! I learned something.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It's not a good idea. I did the Reboot and each time I lost weight ( I don't know how much since I didn't weigh myself) but then would regain it and then some. I had intended to eat less meat after the last time I did it, and eat veggies and juice but I got the flu and could not sustain it. For most people these juice fasts are very low calorie and not sustainable. I definitely think fresh juice is beneficial for some people but in addition, not as meal replacement. I have a slow juicer and I aim for one vegetable juice per day and will juice (in addition) if I get sick.Knock on wood I haven't had to do that in 2 years!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I like big amounts of vegetables I cannot lie
    All you other veggie eaters cannot deny
    That when plate sits there with broccoli, tomatoes,
    Zucchini, squash, brussels, kale, and potatoes.
    You get excited, you want to pull up to the table
    And eat as much as you're able.

Thank you so much for this hilarious rendition of this popular hit song! :D