How often do you eat sweets?

Options
124»

Replies

• bluesheeponahill
    bluesheeponahill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    maybe 2-3 times a week in summer? I have 100 calorie ice creams after dinner, i love them because they come portion controlled packets and i cant over do it. it may not be as much as id like but i don't miss out. But I have l dialled back things like chocolate or sugar heavy items as I am finding i end up up like a vampire hungry for blood. it takes a few days for me to stop desiring the sugar hit.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would eat something daily. Now that I reset everything I am trying to abstain for at least 3 months or so while my body adjusts to lower sugar intake.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    And sometimes (usually) I have a strawberry Toaster Strudel with my coffee on Sunday morning :astonished:

Way to go, @kimny72 ! Once you put them on my radar, I noticed them at the store and now the kids and I are hooked. :# Just what we needed... another treat option that we like :p

Mwahahahaha, I am a bad influence :lol:

Most of the treats I like are of the cold variety, so rediscovering them really filled a void for me.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Just about everyday. I calculate it into my daily goal. :smile:
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I find sugar laden food stimulates my appetite so I try to avoid having it.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Every single day
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Daily. I didn't know I was missing that a half cup of Blue Bell No Sugar Added ice cream with 4 oz of Sugar Free 7-Up would make such a delightful float.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Most days i have something. I always have fruit. Often, I have a piece of chocolate. Sometimes, I have ice cream. I rarely eat candy. Lately, I have been going to the crepe cafe near my place once a week or so.