Replies

• zlothemeek
    zlothemeek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mario kart 64 and goldeneye n64 version
  • monicajf07
    monicajf07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hm...Sims, WoW, Rift, FF...and the list goes on and on!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Dr.Mario!!! I love playing against people around the world. But sometimes I get pissed when I lose and throw temper tantrums LOL
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING Zelda! My fav is Majora's Mask (the plot caters nicely to my OCD) but I love them all! I'm making my way thru Twilight Princess right now, and I'm actually kind of pumped for Skyward Sword to come out in November!

Also, who doesn't love Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, or just some good ole Mario Bros?!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to WoW....but I gave it up for a gym membership.

I would love a gym membership that is only 14.99 a month :( darn gyms in my area are ridiculously expensive!
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options

I would love a gym membership that is only 14.99 a month :( darn gyms in my area are ridiculously expensive!

mine is 20/month but i figured it was worth gettin my butt off my chair and doing something haha!

Cataclysm was boring anyway! XD
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    wow definitely hit it's peak with me toward the end of BC. man, those were the DAYS. Loved every night of grinding, questing, dailies were 'new' things.. yeah. I loved it then, and it started to wear down as I played thru wrath.

excited for star wars coming soon though,

I had no idea Deus Ex was releasing so soon, jeez I am behind on news! :O
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    I used to be a big WoW player, but I stopped when I went to college last year.

Star Wars: KotoR 1&1, Jade Empire, the pokemon games(not past firered/leafgreen), LoZ: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium, Harvest Mon(haven't played one I don't like lol), all of the Fables(1st is awesome, though), Hunter: The Reckoning, Gauntlet Legends...more, I'm sure
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love Rock Band (especially 3) and have all the instruments now :)
    Also Dirt 3, Gran Turismo 5, Portal 2, Battlefield, Deathspank, the list goes on!

Just recently got into playing The Fight with two move controllers. Great game and great exercise too!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options

I did the same thing :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Loove World of Warcraft. Used to be addicted. Now I set a time limit to get my butt off the chair and get moving.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    This seems to be a first, there are more female WoW players than male.... maybe I should start playing again. It's only been.... 6 years.. lol
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I got fat playing WoW. There is a clear correlation of me quitting WoW and losing weight.

Gears of War 2 (1 month til 3 :D), Sims 3, Fallout 3 & NV (never played the earlier ones), Monkey Island (LeChuck's Revenge & Curse being my favourites), Mario Karts.
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Any RPG's...
    Dragon Age, Fable, Divinity....
    And most of what Nintendo produce
    OH and fighter games... Tekken and DOA! <3
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    It *was* WoW but now I would have to say League of Legends. And when Battlefield 3 comes out... that will be my fav.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hard choice!

Probably Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Fable 2

EDIT: It did used to be WoW but I quit.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft - Sisters Of Elune server

And every two weeks I still do old school RPG with paper, pencil and miniatures.
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I love Call of Duty, GTA, Halo....and Super Mario Galaxy and Wii Tennis.
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love the whole Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest... in fact all Square Enix titles! My other favourites are Heavy Rain and Metal Gear Solid. Some retro/arcade stuff too.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I used to be an EQ2 addict. Which is part of the reason why I am here now LOL

I am also addicted to the SIMS 2 and anything Final Fantasy