How to eat healthy when eating outside ?

2»

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I eat bacon and eggs alot at McDonalds, now they have it anytime. Ours is remodeling so I guess it is Bojangles, same thing there.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    ashsabiha wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    McDonald's is ubiquitous. A McChicken Sandwich and a Side Salad is $2 and suitable for losing or controlling weight with "out" food. You just have to decide if the dressing they give you for the salad is worth the hit on your calorie budget.
    Can you really eat a mcchicken often and fit it in your calorie budget and still looose weight ?

You can eat anything that fits in your calorie budget and you will still lose weight.

So why is it when losing weight we are told to avoid carbs at all costs even whole wheat ones ?

Fortunately nobody told me that.

My diet is far from low carb, let alone avoiding them at all costs

Lost to my goal weight in 2013 and kept it off since.
    That’s amazing congrats !! And i do consume whole wheat pasta and whole wheat bread and a lot of people online really make carbs the enemy and acts like it can sabotage your weight loss but thank you for clearing that up !

Stop following any of those people on Instagram or YouTube or whatever site you are obtaining that info on.

Weight loss comes down to being in a calorie deficit, period. Anyone who tells you that a particular food is definitively bad, or definitively good, doesn’t know what they are talking about.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    A lot of people online misunderstand CICO then ;)
  • NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    My favorite quick food option is Wendy’s chili. A small is about 170 calories and super filling. I usual add a side salad with it. :)