What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• ABNana2614
    ABNana2614 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Text from my 6 y.o. granddaughter asking me to come for a visit tonight because she misses me. <3
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Yesterday, I was beaming ear to ear.. I've been working with my son every single day on his reading and he is finally starting to pick it up. The look of pride on his face with each new word he figures out has me feeling like on proud momma... its amazing to see his little mind work :)

This is awesome. There’s a program called Lexia that is really fun for kids learning as well.

Thanks, I'll look into it :)
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    lisadaye1 wrote: »
    Text from my 6 y.o. granddaughter asking me to come for a visit tonight because she misses me. <3

They are the best my grandson was in the park with his mom yesterday and saw a man running and yelled out wait for me Papa now I must go see him before this weekend!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Yesterday, I was beaming ear to ear.. I've been working with my son every single day on his reading and he is finally starting to pick it up. The look of pride on his face with each new word he figures out has me feeling like on proud momma... its amazing to see his little mind work :)

I know that feeling... When they freak out and are like... I'm reading! Lol

Although I can't take credit for it... From K to 1st, it was like... Omg, when in the hell did you learn to read lol

Now his math scores... I'll take credit for 😏

He has been struggling with it a bit, as are many other kids his age. They have removed phonics from the curriculum and the impact has been felt. I brought phonics to the table and he has been flourishing ever since 😊

Feathers in your hat Mama, great job 🤜💥🤛

Right now my kids having problems with.... Spelling 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree! 😅
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    A silly text from my friend's son. Made me giggle even though he was trying to insult me :lol:
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Guacamole and chips always make me smile =)
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My 13 year old saw me walking towards the garage and came to the door to give me a hug before I left.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Disarming my friend's son with an unexpected compliment-he actually blushed.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Stock martket rebounding nicely
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A Day Off
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    One of my clients is in her 80's. She just had two hips replaced and was checking on the status of her Oxy prescription. She told me once she gets them she'll back to her old self and ready to audition for the Rockettes.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    My 15 yr old and I working out in the gym together.
    He's your typical grumpy teenager but that hour is always good fun.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    9sj9vh7fcn7j.jpg

I was just scrolling through Facebook and I came across this meme, note to self, don't surf facebook with my friends and drink sparkling water, sparkling water out of the nose does not feel good.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    Actually saw my wife today 😁 So I bought her a latte

A latte? That what they call that nowadays? 😜 :D
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    This :)
    mzekwd5t0e89.jpg
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Someone I love dearly is coming home from the hospital Friday .