Useless Fact of the Day

Options

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    There are more trees on Earth than stars in our galaxy.

I would demand a recount!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Nintendo pushed the term "videogame console" so people would stop calling competing products "Nintendos" and they wouldn't risk losing the valuable trademark.
  • cee134
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Every birthday party for a dog is a surprise birthday party.

@cee134

Shouldn’t a dog get seven birthdays in one year?

There is really no limit to the amount of birthday parties you could throw a dog.
  • cee134
    Options
    The tallest person in the world has physically experienced being the exact height of every other person in the world at some point.
  • cee134
    Options
    One option is actually zero options.
  • cee134
    Options
    In March 1848, Niagara Falls froze over and was completely blocked with ice. Factories shuttered, the US Cavalry marched on the dry riverbed, loggers collected ancient logs, and souvenir hunters collected relics from the War of 1812
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Did you know...... the centre of a donut is 100% fat free 🙀🙀
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    twdlove89 wrote: »
    Did you know...... the centre of a donut is 100% fat free 🙀🙀
    Sometimes
    e1hzgejieu14.jpeg
    Sorry, don’t know why I’m so contrary.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 touché
  • cee134
    Options
    In 1982 Xerox management watched a film of people struggling to use their new copier and laughed that they must have been grabbed off a loading dock. The people struggling were Ron Kaplan, a computational linguist, and Allen Newell, a founding father of artificial intelligence.
  • cee134
    Options
    If you are alone when you crack open a peanut shell and eat the peanut inside, you are the only person in the world to have ever seen that peanut.
  • cee134
    Options
    If two people are in an elevator and one of them farts, they both know who did it.

Unless they both do it at the same time. Then they both say excuse me at the same time and end up having a moment. I think that's how some romantic comedies start?
  • cee134
    Options
    If two people are in an elevator and one of them farts, they both know who did it.

Unless they both do it at the same time. Then they both say excuse me at the same time and end up having a moment. I think that's how some romantic comedies start?

Yes, just like that.

Nice... thumb?

f49062tlu8zh.gif
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Dogs take MUCH less time to housebreak than people
  • tiffanyblue88
    tiffanyblue88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ohpiper wrote: »
    A whale's penis is called a "dork."

LOL!!
  • cee134
    Options
    Five years before Superman was created there was a pulp fiction Superhero called 'Doc Savage'. He was known as 'The Man of Bronze,' and had a 'Fortress of Solitude ' in the Arctic. He had superhuman powers, though was not an alien. He was known as a Super Man, oh and his name was Clark.
  • cee134
    Options
    “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” was originally planned to start with Indie riding a motorcycle on the Great Wall of China, followed by the discovery of a “Lost World” type of hidden valley with dinosaurs. The idea was scrapped when the Chinese government refused to let them film there.