Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Totally sucking at exercise this week. My eating has been good (until today). My BF moved in to his new apartment 2.5 hours away :-( I'm under cals, but did not eat a single veggie or fruit all day!!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    177.0lbs today. Whoo hoo!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    261.5 this morning. In spite of my Indian pig out yesterday, I squeaked in on my latest goal. I know I didn't weigh in last week, but this group really is helping keep me on track!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in tomorrow because I don't believe the number from this morning...
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm away for work so you can just keep me at 208 this week. I don't have access to a scale right now. I'll be back to normal next week.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    186.2 this morning, 1.2 pound gain. Darn PMS :(
    I really need to read the fine print at the bottom of some posts, took me a bit to realize the thread had been moved, was wondering why I couldn't post anymore lol :laugh:
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 176.6 this morning. I have been stuck in the hospital with my husband since Friday, so I haven't been eating as well, in the sense that I can't measure what I am eating. Maybe next week I will kick the loss into overdrive again.

Glad I found the new thread!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    OH HOORAY! I was looking for this this morning and couldn't find it! Glad it popped up in my feed. =) I am back down to 251.2!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am 128.7 lbs today. All is good again!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 176.6 this morning. I have been stuck in the hospital with my husband since Friday, so I haven't been eating as well, in the sense that I can't measure what I am eating. Maybe next week I will kick the loss into overdrive again.

I hope that your husband is doing alright!!!!
    186.2 this morning, 1.2 pound gain. Darn PMS :(
    I really need to read the fine print at the bottom of some posts, took me a bit to realize the thread had been moved, was wondering why I couldn't post anymore lol :laugh:
    I feel you on this one - TOM is kicking my butt this week with cravings this week, here is to today - tomorrow and the rest of this week! It can only get better from here

Thanks for everyones numbers so far :)
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll give my weight tomorrow as I didn't get to weigh in this morning, got up late and was rushed to get to work and I won't weigh in at the end of the day. Great job though ladies.
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options

I hope that your husband is doing alright!!!!

He is doing much better. I think we will go home today. he got bit by a brown recluse, but instead of just the normal wound, he had a whole body allergic reaction. Scary, but he is better now. Only the bite is left, but we think (fingers crossed) he will avoid any surgery.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    168 for me!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options

He is doing much better. I think we will go home today. he got bit by a brown recluse, but instead of just the normal wound, he had a whole body allergic reaction. Scary, but he is better now. Only the bite is left, but we think (fingers crossed) he will avoid any surgery.

So glad to hear your husband is doing better !! Hope you guys get to go home today, will cross my fingers for you :)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    183 havent' lost but havent' gained!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    168 for me!

CONGRATS!!! You passed your goal :)
    Are you going to revise it at all? You have done so well!!!

Just waiting to see if there are a few more people to update their weight - will post this weeks winner soon :)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Okay! We have kimmer2001 with 6.1 however -there was no recording of last weeks weight. I think last time this happend it was given to the next highest that did check in the previous week. So congrats kaitimae with 4.8!
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    191 this week
  • MelL1205
    Options
    168 for me!

CONGRATS!!! You passed your goal :)
    Are you going to revise it at all? You have done so well!!!

Just waiting to see if there are a few more people to update their weight - will post this weeks winner soon :)

My weight-loss started REALLYYYY slow so I set my Christmas goal as only about 15 pounds from where I started... guess I could do better! My end goal is 150, but I think I'll just re-set my Christmas goal to 160!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    No, it's totally katiemae! :happy:

As it is, I broke my arm Monday and had surgery yesterday, so everything is pretty topsy turvy around here right now anyway . . .