Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 171.5 this morning!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    and the winner this week is....
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    & the winner is IMSOJEN with a 3.6 loss!! great job girlie, post the challenge whenever you're ready. everyone is doing such an amazing job! we already have someone within 5lbs of their goal.
    xoxo

*sorry jackiekjames i couldnt count your 6.6 lb loss for the challenge because you missed a few weigh-ins so i wasnt sure when the weight came off. you're doing great though, keep it up!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    sooooo close. i was 3.2 haha.

great job imsojen! can't wait for the challenge!
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options
    Sorry I have missed a couple of weigh ins been very very bad :( but am back on it and will see what happens this week.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    hey all! i am on vacation through next sunday... so i am very sorry for not having a weigh in this weekend, but i had no scales. and will not until next week. i'll do my best to post my weight next monday though! =) hope you are all having a great week!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Ok so for the challenge... It has been done but I like the ADD to your normal routine challenge
    Add. 2 min plank w/leg alternating leg lifts
    Add. 50 squats
    Add. 2 min jumping jacks
    Add. 2 min push ups
    Add. 2 min jump rope
    Add. 2 glasses of water to your normal amount.. I normally try for 10 glasses so I will be drinking 12.
    Not terribly exciting but its an extra 10 mins a day that we all can do and it summer so extra water is great for every body
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm am so sorry to those that have loved ones with health issues. My prayers go out to you and you families. (((HUGS)))

Folks keep up the hard work even if you haven't seen a change this week (like me) or have gain a few if you keep at it the weigh twill come off. We can do this!!!

Imsojen congrats on being this week's challenge winner!!! I like this week's challenge, awesome!!!! I plan to do everything except for the squats. As of last week I dropped squats from my routine because between them and C25K it's killing my knees. I will however come up with another exercise to take it's place.
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    loving that the plank is back!!
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    & the winner is IMSOJEN with a 3.6 loss!! great job girlie, post the challenge whenever you're ready. everyone is doing such an amazing job! we already have someone within 5lbs of their goal.
    xoxo

*sorry jackiekjames i couldnt count your 6.6 lb loss for the challenge because you missed a few weigh-ins so i wasnt sure when the weight came off. you're doing great though, keep it up!!

Not a problem at all!!! :) thanks so much letting me hang back a couple of weeks...as you can see, it worked fabulously and I'm not safely in onderland!! hope everyone has a succesful week!! :)
  • deechan23
    deechan23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this week is 152.4
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'll be away until Tuesday, so my weigh-in is 173.8
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    how is everyone feeling about this weeks weigh-in?
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling really good about this weigh in. I didn't have a big loss but even just 2 pounds would be great. Confirmation that things are getting back on track.
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think I should be OK.I've carried on with C25k and have been watching the calories, so if I've put on, I'll be disappointed.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Not weighed in for a while, been having a tough time at home. Current weight is 168.3lb

Well done to everyone sticking with this challenge and looking forward to a skinny Christmas, a huge pat on the back to all the losers! You all rock!

My thoughts are with everyone struggling with loss or illness at this time.
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    180.8 lbs today! Really, really pleased :smile:
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    179.5 pounds today. Still rounds to 180, but I have held this since Wednesday. Maybe next week I can officially claim the 170's!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 135.9 lbs.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    192 pounds today Yay!!!:smile: