I’m 44, I weigh 272.5 lbs, who wants to lose weight with me?

Options

Replies

• Zbugsmom
    Zbugsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I Started about a week ago. I'm 45, 5 7' and 187. My goal is 150. I've been struggling with pre-menapausal symptoms and have discs injury. I want to lose to feel healthy again. Feel free to add me!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    myfitnesspalacios Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello, Escape Committee: Here is my plan- take as long as I want, but never, never, no, never ever give one ounce lost, back to this house I live in. That’s it. That’s my plan. I’ll nibble, lick, drink, sniff and savor anything I want anytime I want - but I will not go past the day’s food diary, calorie goal. Ever. Just one more. Just give me one more ounce lost and I will never let it back in, until the day I die. Pinky Swear.
  • pecabonitas
    pecabonitas Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello, Escape Committee: Here is my plan- take as long as I want, but never, never, no, never ever give one ounce lost, back to this house I live in. That’s it. That’s my plan. I’ll nibble, lick, drink, sniff and savor anything I want anytime I want - but I will not go past the day’s food diary, calorie goal. Ever. Just one more. Just give me one more ounce lost and I will never let it back in, until the day I die. Pinky Swear.

Interesting philosophy! Everything in moderation.... you speak to my belief that we should never diet because that means when it’s over you resort back to what out the pounds on in the first place or you’re confused as to how to move forward. A healthy lifestyle is just making those wise eating and exercise choices, never depriving yourself but never indulging .....

• pecabonitas
    Options
    Zbugsmom wrote: »
    Hi! I Started about a week ago. I'm 45, 5 7' and 187. My goal is 150. I've been struggling with pre-menapausal symptoms and have discs injury. I want to lose to feel healthy again. Feel free to add me!

Welcome welcome!!!! Let’s do this!!!!
  • als1127
    als1127 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I’d love to join your group! I’m 42, mom of 3, and I currently weigh 267. This is the second time I’ve reached this weight... my highest. Last time was 18 years ago. While it was not good then, it’s certainly feels worse with age. I’ve always struggled, lost some weight, self sabatoge, and repeat. I’m currently under a lot of stress (like most people) and food is my go to. Of course, we all know it only makes you feel worse after, but I can’t seem to get it under control. So here I am. Trying to take control of my life back, and maybe even make some new friends along the way! 😊 My goal is 160, which I haven’t seen since high school, and I really don’t have a set time frame. I just want to feel better in my own skin.
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    Think of it as Food Storage. Use a little of it everyday. Just a little. Where you are, isn't as important as, who you know you are. I know lots of thinner folks that I would not want to be like) You and I are not hungry; we just like chewing, and chewing all the time. So chew. Just chew on anything that you can have a whole lot of and before you know it, you are off to something else in you life. We can do this. Ask PecaBonitas; we can do this. Onward!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    Flavor Explosion- from Costco, Tassa Red Roasted Peppers. About three, Julianned. Ten assorted Baby Bell Peppers...couple or three little broccoli and three egg omelette. Fixed in this amazing pan- Cooks Companion. Nothing burns! Sensational! Going to bed with 200 unused calories in the food diary. And that’s after an Ensure/Canada Dry diet Ginger Ale ice drink. Ahhhhhhh....!! Let’s go! We can do this!!...
  • SharitaWray
    SharitaWray Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋🏽I’m 37. Need to lose 40 pounds. Have been “trying” for about a year now. I know I really need to focus and stay consistent. Down 1 pound so far. 😳 39 more to go!!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    @als1127 welcome welcome!!!!! We have similar stories!!! We can do this!!!! I’m rooting for you!!!! We all are...
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    @myfitnesspalacios amen!!!!!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    Flavor Explosion- from Costco, Tassa Red Roasted Peppers. About three, Julianned. Ten assorted Baby Bell Peppers...couple or three little broccoli and three egg omelette. Fixed in this amazing pan- Cooks Companion. Nothing burns! Sensational! Going to bed with 200 unused calories in the food diary. And that’s after an Ensure/Canada Dry diet Ginger Ale ice drink. Ahhhhhhh....!! Let’s go! We can do this!!...

Love it!!!!!

• pecabonitas
    Options
    Hi 👋🏽I’m 37. Need to lose 40 pounds. Have been “trying” for about a year now. I know I really need to focus and stay consistent. Down 1 pound so far. 😳 39 more to go!!

Excellent!!!!!
  • pecabonitas
    Options
    Good morning my beautiful fat fighters and health grabbers! I’m down 13+ pounds since Jan 7th!!!! My goal of losing 50lbs by my birthday (3/11) is looking more and more a reality.... I wasn’t supposed to weigh myself today, but just had the urge to since I’ve been doing so well with my eating plan! Please share some of your successes and even your setbacks. Setbacks aren’t really setbacks... they are actually setups for something greater so keep pushing friends! You CAN and you WILL crush this!!!! I love you all and there’s nothing you can do about it!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    Ponder This.
    Right now, and always right now, your house is either adding calories or using calories; it’s never not doing one or the other. If you sit still you’re losing stored calories. If we were to stop and think, not in pounds, not even in ounces, we are winning this thing every single second of time as calories simply evaporate. We...me AND you can do this. We’ve got this! Let’s do this....
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    OKAY Team!
    Tomorrow’s goal:
    Twenty Minutes of Sitting/Leaning/ Perching
    Eight Minutes of Standing
    Two Minutes of Moving
    This Group will lead all the other discusión groups out of this.
    Let’s try it because sitting all day is as bad as smoking.
    More tomorrow! We CAN do this!!!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    CALORIC PROTECTION. Please add your own recommendations!
  • ewhidden84
    ewhidden84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to have some accountability partners! My goal is to lose about 150 lbs.
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    We are so glad you picked our group to try out. We are here for you! The first few months are the the easiest to discourage, but!! Don’t ever think that you can’t shed the dread. Of course you can! Remake yourself; we are!! Welcome!!
  • runboxgame
    runboxgame Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, Zbugsmom! I'm 37, and also 5'7"!... but 230 lb. :(( and really feeling the pain of it. Your current weight is my 1st goal weight, but after that... I want to stay between 140-160.
  • AllSeasons66
    AllSeasons66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose some pounds as well as fix some health issues, I'm 52. Today is my first day of Keto.

I joined the site about a year ago but very quickly lost motivation so I'm gonna do better this time. I think sharing with people on a similar journey would help and hopefully I'd be able to inspire someone else as well.

Please do add me! I'm still working out how to open my diary and other things so please bear with me. :smiley: