Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Applebee's had a delicious shrimp ceasar salad they quit offering. It was soooo good!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I know Chick-fil-a has it's issues but I used to love their carrot raisin salad. I quit going so I wouldn't have it anyway but if you don't like fries - it was nice to have an option.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Applebee's had a delicious shrimp ceasar salad they quit offering. It was soooo good!
    They used to have a chicken and portabla entree I loved! It was a weight watchers item so was perfect portion and only like 400 calories I think
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    naip4ps0c070.jpeg
    beaglady wrote: »
    Wendy’s used to have a salad bar with celery seed salad dressing. It was kinda sweet and sour and it was my favorite thing they had

where do you live? any wendys Ive ever been to and thats more than one state never had a salad bar

I could've sworn my local Wendy's in PA had a salad bar, but I can't remember.

Im in WV but grew up on the east coast and none there I went to had them. none of them here have them. but maybe back in the day some of them did. just none of the ones I went to

Omg looks like it was a real thing https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/most-disastrous-fast-food-menu-fails-all-time-slideshow

I grew up in Appalachian Virginia in the 80s and I loved the Wendy’s Superbar. This wasn’t just salad; they also had Mexican food and pasta. I think there was also pudding. I mean, yes, the entire concept of “all you can eat fast food” doesn’t sound so great to me now, but when I was a kid in the middle of nowhere, it was the best thing around.

well when I came to wv in the late 80s our nearest ones didnt have salad bars and the one I grew up near in CT didnt have one either. so maybe it depended on the area too
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    naip4ps0c070.jpeg
    beaglady wrote: »
    Wendy’s used to have a salad bar with celery seed salad dressing. It was kinda sweet and sour and it was my favorite thing they had

where do you live? any wendys Ive ever been to and thats more than one state never had a salad bar

I could've sworn my local Wendy's in PA had a salad bar, but I can't remember.

Im in WV but grew up on the east coast and none there I went to had them. none of them here have them. but maybe back in the day some of them did. just none of the ones I went to

Omg looks like it was a real thing https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/most-disastrous-fast-food-menu-fails-all-time-slideshow

yeah I looked it up and found some commercials and it was basically only in participating restaurants. because I dont remember those commercials even airing to be honest so Im thinking select areas were chosen?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    mhmjbmvo8vb5.jpeg
    I used to LOVEE these Cinnabon ones.

Also came across some other oldies...25wjm7ofsr1o.jpeg
    eo13p3rhcwtd.jpeg
    i64nfv779k7z.jpeg
    napkolc9dr9g.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Wow they even had orange juice flavored cereal too.
    mdp6b59k52dm.jpeg
    vba0c8mjk47r.jpeg

s1oxa1zl0gnz.jpeg
    g5krelbp3hai.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    mdp6b59k52dm.jpeg
    vba0c8mjk47r.jpeg

This cereal looks good (can't remember if I ate it back in the day)

s-l640.jpg

also this one

Ice_Cream_Cones_vanilla.png
  • mgookin
    mgookin Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Johnny seasoning salt flavored Tim's potato chips.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    That ice cream cone cereal was the best! I remember being a young kid and being so fascinated by the shapes lol. I was easy to amuse then.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The turkey sausage flatbread from Dunkin Donuts. It was my favorite lowish calorie option, and the wrap itself was delicious. They only took it out a few months back.

Cheesecake Factory's crab hash for brunch too. I was so bummed when I finally went back after 5 years and they had taken it off the menu.

Cheesecake Factory's Oreo Cheesecake was much better before they changed the recipe to "brand" it several years ago. It's a lot of mousse and whipped cream now. Used to just be cheesecake with Oreo crust and whole Oreos baked into it. So good.
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have two:

Wasabi and Soy Triscuits. May still be sold but not at the two stores near me. I loved them.

The other is Wow Doritos. That whole blow up about anal leakage was very exaggerated. They had all the flavor and texture of normal Doritos but at only 70 calories per ounce.
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    George Pinch's Belgian Buns...simply to die for!! since this local master baker died we have to make do with Greggs Bakery...good, but just not the same :'(
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    3D Doritos
    Snapple Elements drinks (lawd, were those my thing back in the day...)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    mdp6b59k52dm.jpeg
    vba0c8mjk47r.jpeg

s1oxa1zl0gnz.jpeg
    g5krelbp3hai.jpeg

Oh my gosh I completely forgot about Nerds cereal! My dad used to freak out cuz it would stain our plastic bowls bad haha! I also ate Pacman cereal around that same time,wow what a blast from the past!

omg I used to eat the pacman and the smurfs cereal as well as strawberry shortcake cereal. the ET and mr t kind kind of tasted nasty lol
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    w7dfuudke38y.jpg
  • purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Gatorade used to have chocolate energy bars that were soooooo good. Also the fries at burger king that you would shake in artificial powdered cheese.