Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Orange Kit Kat. The end.

Did it taste like the chocolate oranges you can buy at Christmas?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Kelloggs Raisins, Rice and Rye Cereal, been gone for 25 years and I still miss it.

Light and Lively Greek Salted Caramel, been gone for about a month.

Yeah, that was some good cereal!

Kellogg rice krispy cereal is not gone! They make it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I used to love all these old kashi bars..

u5q0qfaf8jdi.png
    c6v2pvb2oa3r.png
    vyc94v7tpbec.png
    787h4w51flu8.png
    4bc3qlot3gcv.png

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    b83e9ae6cb746dd5424ab5ac8a6110e7.jpg

My grandparents always had this cereal for us.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I miss the Pizza Hut buffet! When I was in college all my friends and I would get the buffet and I'd go ham on those cesar salads. Bacon bits, parmesan, creamy dressing. I could eat just that salad alone and be satisfied. It was great for a meager $8. Alas, all of my local PHs did away with the buffet :(

Omg they did? I used to go to the Pizza Hut buffet all the time as a kid and in high school but haven’t been to Pizza Hut in years. I had no clue they got rid of it. The buffet was awesome. I loved the all you can eat salad bar and the desert pizzas.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I miss the big xtra burger from mc Donald’s!
    The vanilla confetti dunkaroos
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I miss the Pizza Hut buffet! When I was in college all my friends and I would get the buffet and I'd go ham on those cesar salads. Bacon bits, parmesan, creamy dressing. I could eat just that salad alone and be satisfied. It was great for a meager $8. Alas, all of my local PHs did away with the buffet :(

Omg they did? I used to go to the Pizza Hut buffet all the time as a kid and in high school but haven’t been to Pizza Hut in years. I had no clue they got rid of it. The buffet was awesome. I loved the all you can eat salad bar and the desert pizzas.

Yeah, in my area at least :(
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Frozen Langostino meat.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    That yogurt that had 3 different kinds of layers in it... from a year ago or something. It was from a popular brand too... just can't remember the name :( I only found it for a few months and it disappeared.

Waffle waffle brand waffles. My shop rite stopped carrying them a few months back. I'm so sad.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    That Kashi Chocolate Turtle bar looks good.
  • copluv915
    copluv915 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jello Gelatin Pops were AMAZING!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    That yogurt that had 3 different kinds of layers in it... from a year ago or something. It was from a popular brand too... just can't remember the name :( I only found it for a few months and it disappeared.

Waffle waffle brand waffles. My shop rite stopped carrying them a few months back. I'm so sad.

yogurt with 3 layers? I know they had jello 3-2-1 that had 3 layers but dont know of any yogurt with 3 layers
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

was it called oh my yog?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

was it called oh my yog?

That's what I'm thinking too.

https://www.instacart.com/whole-foods/products/1464630-stonyfield-organic-organic-oh-my-yog-gingered-pear-yogurt-6-oz

It looks like you can buy it at Whole Foods.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger Crisps... maybe it shouldn’t. I like my smaller butt.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    kingscrown wrote: »
    Butterfinger Crisps... maybe it shouldn’t. I like my smaller butt.

I love these! I don't think they stopped selling, I bought some for halloween this year in a butterfinger variety pack and ate way too many. (Maybe I shouldn't have told you for the same reason, LOL). I think butterfingers are just so underrated they aren't carried in most stores :(. Sad because they are probably my favorite candy bar.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

was it called oh my yog?

Yes! My Whole Foods didn't have it anymore last time I checked.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Pop Tart cereal is back. Not sure if it's the same recipe.
  • mikaila96
    mikaila96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Grape. Nut. O’s.
    Grape Nuts are NOT the same.