Can you please help figure out the calories!

Options
yzd8tllvzqwq.jpg

Replies

• tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    Options
  • Aclaire88
    Aclaire88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    0fbhrq2r62df.jpg
  • Aclaire88
    Options
    ht2u99zqzqov.jpg
  • Aclaire88
    Options
    tziol wrote: »

Do you really think? For some reason my text didn't appear. It said it included: small serving of basmati rice, piece of turkish bread, salad, bean curry & zucchini curry (both vegan).
  • tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Aclaire88 wrote: »

Do you really think? For some reason my text didn't appear. It said it included: small serving of basmati rice, piece of turkish bread, salad, bean curry & zucchini curry (both vegan).

If it says 751 then it's probably something around that. I don't how much oil you've added :smile: and didn't notice avocado was there. The amount of rice looks less than 100g.
  • Aclaire88
    Options
    Aclaire88 wrote: »

If it says 751 then it's probably something around that. I don't how much oil you've added :smile: and didn't notice avocado was there. The amount of rice doesn't looks less than 100g.

Sorry, to clarify. My mother in law made it. I just guessed the amount of each ingredient and added it to MFP and probably over estimated the oil but she does use a lot in curries.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my guess eyeballing something i didnt make so no idea how much of what is in it - 700ish

bread rice and avocado are going to be your calorie hogs there

this is why i use the recipe builder when i cook ;) almost all my dinners are created in there unless its something pretty simple and straightforward