tjandjmkahrs
Julijulz
jagrib0112
vanzandtsusan
martinah4
scooterboy2003
gmhvin
k2quiere

Week 5: So, how did everyone do this week? Did you complete the challenge?

Also, everyone needs to either post their weight to this thread TODAY, or send it to me in a message. Even if you weighed in earlier this week, post the number again to this thread. I need to know who our active participants are, and who we've lost along the way.

The Challenge for Week 5 is to exercise at least 3 days this week, AND stay within your calorie goal each day!

There are only 2 weeks left until Labor Day...let's make it happen! :bigsmile:

Replies

• PianoRaven
    Options
    This was my first week back on Weight Watchers and I had a great week: lost 4.8 lbs, did cardio 6 days, and lifted weights twice. It's nice to be moving in the right direction again!

I can still reach my goal for the challenge, but I'm really going to have to work for it!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...back in the loop for the week. I have no earthly idea how I could miss a whole week of posts when I'm on this site EVERY day.

Anyway, I got some kind of exercise everyday, except Tuesday, although I haven't been to the gym in 3 days...will remedy that today! I was also under calories everyday...so, without knowing what it was, I completed the challenge :-)

This morning's weight was 322.4, which is down 2.6lbs since last Monday...continuously in the right direction!:drinker:

Oh yeah, did I mention that I will hit goal in less than 3lbs, which means HOPEFULLY in less than a week...super-excited!
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Mon, Aug 15 week 3 weigh in
    July 11 : Beginning weight 248.8
    July 25 : Beginning challenge weight 233.4
    Week 1 weigh in : 227.0
    Week 1 challenge loss 6.4 pounds
    Week 2 Weigh in 221.0
    Week 2 challenge loss 6.0
    Week 3 weigh in 218.2
    Week 3 challenge loss 2.8 pounds
    Week 4 weigh in 215.8
    Week 4 challenge loss 2.6 pounds

Total challenge loss 17.8
    Total loss since starting in July : 33.2

I exercised every day.
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    No change in weight from last week, but considering I ate everything in sight, I consider this a victory.
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    k2quiere: Oh yeah, did I mention that I will hit goal in less than 3lbs, which means HOPEFULLY in less than a week...super-excited!

Great news. I am hoping that we ALL can reach our challenge goals in the next 2 weeks.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Hey! I completed the exercise challenge! :)

And a weight loss of 1.2 pounds. Not suprising though since all the eating out I did with my family. Lots of sodium!

Starting my new workouts today since I just got back to school last night, first day of class here I come! :)
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Hey! I completed the exercise challenge! :)

And a weight loss of 1.2 pounds. Not suprising though since all the eating out I did with my family. Lots of sodium!

Starting my new workouts today since I just got back to school last night, first day of class here I come! :)

Good luck on your first class day. My first computer clas went well with 23 students bright and early on a Monday morning. We will see what happens bright and early on Wednesday.
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No change in weight for me this week...but then again, I ate probably way too many things that I shouldn't have.

CW:242
    GW for challenge:224
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    No change in weight for me. Erggg! 212.
  • szczepj
    Options
    Thanks scooterboy2003
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I went up 2 lbs., but I'm pretty sure it is water weight. I know I can lose it this week!
  • lmontelongo1
    Options
    I completely forgot to weigh in this morning, too much going on with first day of school. Hopefully I didn't gain over the weekend. I didn't track to well at all! Back at it today.
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    This was my first week back on Weight Watchers and I had a great week: lost 4.8 lbs, did cardio 6 days, and lifted weights twice. It's nice to be moving in the right direction again!

I can still reach my goal for the challenge, but I'm really going to have to work for it!

Congrats on your loss this week! You got this!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Eeeek! Sorry I'm late this week!!!!

9/5 Challenge
    Week 1 Weigh In (7/25): 316.2
    Week 2 Weigh In (8/1): 310.2
    Week 3 Weigh In (8/8): 304.4
    Week 4 Weigh In (8/15): 301.8
    Week 5 Weigh In (8/22): 295.6

REVISED (again) Goal Weight: 291

Week 5 Loss: 6.2 lbs! Hell yeah!!!
    Total Challenge Loss: 20.6lbs
  • szczepj
    Options
    I think I'm .5 away from my goal weight for the challenge. So, I'm going to change my goal weight to 180 :)
  • PianoRaven
    Options
    Here are the results this week:

PianoRaven...........2.71%
    scooterboy2003.....1.10%
    k2quiere.................0.8%
    Szczepj...................0.65%
    martinah4................0%
    imarunner8908........0%
    Julijulz.....................0%
    Tjandjmkahrs.........+1.07%

Hmm...we seem to be dropping off a little. It's ok (accepted, expected) to have weeks where we stay the same or even gain some, but we had NINE members who didn't even check-in! Remember, we can't encourage and support you if you don't talk to us.

We lost a total of 11 lbs this week. Remember, we only have 2 weeks left! Make them count!

These are the members who didn't weigh in. I've tried to contact them with no response. Maybe someone else can drop them a note of encouragement?

lmontelongo1
    jbiancad
    jagrib0112
    AriannaInIdaho
    lovelyfacex3
    vanzandtsusan
    gmhvin

DoctorWhoFan and arkenny haven't weighed in for two weeks in a row, so I can only assume that they have quit. :frown:
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're aware, but jagrib0112 is now knottyjen...she changed her screen name. She checked in a couple above your post.
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    :heart: PianoRaven...........2.71% :heart:

Congratulations PianoRaven. You did GREAT this week!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're aware, but jagrib0112 is now knottyjen...she changed her screen name. She checked in a couple above your post.

Oops!!! Sorry!!! Yes, jagrib0112 is my former name! I'm like Prince or PDiddy or one of those other fools that changed their names just to confuse us all. :-)

Thanks, Bobbie!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I got your back, my sunburned friend :-)