Daily calories are too much!! HELP!

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    a registered dietitian has to go through schooling for a period of time,do hands on things and so on(my friend was A RD and she changed fields) on and they are recognized by the AMA. They have to take other courses too(biology I think is one). where a nutritionist can take a couple hour course and if they pass the course they can practice in some states without a licenses/degree. an RD cannot in most states.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,913 Member
    I just looked at my container of salt, and it contains dextrose.

Ignoring the scale and doing my best to eat only "healthy" (whole grain and so forth) is how I got to 217 pounds. Some of us have to pay attention to that stuff because our appetites lead us astray.

yep - I can eat "healthy" until the cows come home - and end up looking just as big as the cows because i have very poor self-control and limits!

And re the salt - interesting and doens't surprise me, but I usually only buy the salt labeled "sea salt" which is more expensive but is actually just salt. it can clump more depending on weather - the dextrose I'm assuming stabilises the salt so it doens't clump.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    Please read this re your not losing on low calories:

The dude knows what he's talking about, he's a top coach.

only part of this I dont agree with is them mentioning soma types

yep me too - the soma types thing. everything else he talks about is good. Oh - and re exercise I also dont agree with him that all women only want to get a big booty and not have shoulder caps coz i'm the opposite LOL.

same here ive always had the big booty lol I want my upper half to be bigger but to do that I have to start working out again lol
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    magdilinab wrote: »
    I had 1 cup of non- fat Greek Yoghurt for breakfast.
    A salad with 4eggs, half a tomato and Cucumber, Lettuce and lemon juice for lunch.
    And boiled mix veg and pan fried chicken breast for dinner.

I have been on the bigger side my whole life, but ive been eating healthy for the last couple of years and all I've lost is 20lbs. And with my activeness I still can't seem to shake it. I am 5ft 10, so quite tall too.

That doesn't sound like a lot of food. Does that fill you up?