Daily calories are too much!! HELP!

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’m on my phone or I’d link the “so you dont use a food scale” and the “how I stopped kidding myself” threads.

They have some great illustrations to give you some ideas on what you can modify.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @cmriverside
  • magdilinab
    magdilinab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    magdilinab wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    magdilinab wrote: »
    I had 1 cup of non- fat Greek Yoghurt for breakfast.
    A salad with 4eggs, half a tomato and Cucumber, Lettuce and lemon juice for lunch.
    And boiled mix veg and pan fried chicken breast for dinner.

I have been on the bigger side my whole life, but ive been eating healthy for the last couple of years and all I've lost is 20lbs. And with my activeness I still can't seem to shake it. I am 5ft 10, so quite tall too.

But are you weighing all solid foods with a food scale?

I swear I am.

How long have you been eating this way? Consistently, meaning weeks/months. No cheat days? Special occasions? Unlogged meals/days?

If you aren't losing weight, you definitely are not consistently averaging 900 calories per day, or even close to it.

Consistently the last 2 weeks I havent deviated at all, but before that I would have fast food about 2 times a month. Also I was eating bread up until 3 weeks ago, then I cut it out since I found out it was making me sick (I have a light wheat allergy)
  • magdilinab
    magdilinab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m on my phone or I’d link the “so you dont use a food scale” and the “how I stopped kidding myself” threads.

They have some great illustrations to give you some ideas on what you can modify.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1

https://youtu.be/XpHykP6e_Uk

Thank you for this!!