Sarcasm and MFP?

Options

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have thin skin when it comes to certain things, but sarcasm is not one of them! lol

Are you being sarcastic?
  • britterbrittney
    britterbrittney Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    This offends me.

This offends me.

This offends me.

Too much? Ok.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I dont know if I am in the right place, but I don't understand this website. Should I 'eat back' the calories from exercising? Help! I am soooooooooooooo lost....

No you don't but you should sit and eat as much as you can for the same amount of time you spent working out.. Example: Workout 45 minutes = Eating twinkees and drinking beer for 45 minutes afterwards...

Should I deep fry the twinkies first, or does it not matter?

Deep fried twinkies are negative calories right?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This offends me.

This offends me.

This offends me.

Too much? Ok.

This offends me asking if its too much...you cant pretend to be sarcastic. LAME
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    This offends me.
    This offends me.
    This offends me.
    Too much? Ok.
    I'm offended that you are offended at this person's offense of another's offense. Does my offense make sense?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    We are a touchy people, aren't we? What I say is SO important, and yet, so fragile, so please don't disagree with it. And non-denominational being of your choosing forbid, don't be sarcastic...

You have lost 56 pounds!! F*** everything else.

I wonder, if we were all in person in the same room together how much touching would actually happen...... something to ponder.
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This is funny! I am not as witty as some of you folk are but I sure do enjoy reading this post! Thanks for the laugh :laugh:
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The problem is, some people mistake just being an a-hole for sarcasm...
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    This is funny! I am not as witty as some of you folk are but I sure do enjoy reading this post! Thanks for the laugh :laugh:

I'm offended that you're a rapist mom.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

And vice versa.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Some people here have thin skin and take the sarcasm as an attack.

Those people suck and are no fun.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

she's THE rapist mom.....
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

I agree on the hole aspect of it.

• RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I am sorry but this post seems to be inappropriate and I am going to have to report you.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    This offends me.
    This offends me.
    This offends me.
    Too much? Ok.
    I'm offended that you are offended at this person's offense of another's offense. Does my offense make sense?

I couldn't follow that so I am going to have to report you.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    We are a touchy people, aren't we? What I say is SO important, and yet, so fragile, so please don't disagree with it. And non-denominational being of your choosing forbid, don't be sarcastic...

I wonder, if we were all in person in the same room together how much touching would actually happen...... something to ponder.

I dont think there would be any question. Pondering it would only increase the amount of touching
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

NOOOO...it's THE RAPIST MAMA!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

I'm offended by the degradation of my joke into semantics.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Neither AJ not I can read...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

I dont think there would be any question. Pondering it would only increase the amount of touching

and how many are touching themselves now thinking of everone else in the room???