I haven't lost any weight.

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    How are you all seeing her diary? When I went to look, it is listed as private.
  • jwhirl06
    jwhirl06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Damn man, pretty harsh up in this joint, but I will say with all due respect, if what others say is true, you need to be creating a caloric deficit through proper food choices (whole and unprocessed) and exercise. 128lbs is pretty lean, not sure where you're going with that but change your diet to be in line with that of healthy choices and you will achieve success.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    How are you all seeing her diary? When I went to look, it is listed as private.

I can’t see it on the app, but can on the desktop site.
  • Jarahal
    Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am assuming she dipped the hot cheetos in ranch.
  • jasonpoihegatama
    jasonpoihegatama Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    It's good to keep log of your calories to make sure you are getting the healthy amount of food with your thyroid problem. Also ask the thyroid doctor about it.
  • jcholguin
    jcholguin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Also, what in the world is going on with your meals? You aren't even eating healthy foods, or dividing your calories to multiple meals. Eating two bags of chips for a total of 1500cals is not a meal. Hot chocolate is also not a meal. At this point I can't tell if you are trolling or sincerely want some help.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    for the record - you don't actually need to eat healthy to lose weight, calories are king. it can just be harder to get enough food with calorie dense foods to feel full. and general nutrition may be hard to obtain which can help you feel better overall (but not lose weight - i gained a TON eating "healthy").
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    You're not even eating real food!!! Your diet is devoid of fruits, vegetables, and protein! Rather than paying for liposuction maybe you should consider spending that money on a trip to a doctor to get your thyroid under control, and then maybe consider spending a little on a consult with a registered dietitian.

Also--if you claim to burn 100+ calories for 6 minutes on the stationary bike and then proceed to eat back all of those calories, you are going to have a bad time.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    jcholguin wrote: »
    Panini911 wrote: »
    for the record - you don't actually need to eat healthy to lose weight, calories are king. it can just be harder to get enough food with calorie dense foods to feel full. and general nutrition may be hard to obtain which can help you feel better overall (but not lose weight - i gained a TON eating "healthy").

You should probably check your macros xD. Macros change the game, and yes she needs to eat healthy. Whats the point of losing weight if you are still feeling like an elephant who can't climb stairs.

i didn't say it was a good idea. just that you can lose weight without eating "well" as long as you ate at a calorie deficit.