Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Meeeee! I need motivating friends! I've never been successful diet wise and now to make matters worst I deal with chronic pain due to my weight.
  • wozzzza
    wozzzza Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me guys Ive just started logging everyday! Thanks.
  • AnnaTheCatLady
    AnnaTheCatLady Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for some friends.
  • DeeKayHimes
    DeeKayHimes Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new and looking for friends!! Not sure how to go about it.

I just started Tru Vision combo today and decided to hook up with MyFitnessPal for accountability!!

Any other Tru members out there??
  • Lennie08
    Lennie08 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me .......... working steadily and slowly towards my goals :)
  • jstevens8811
    jstevens8811 Posts: 326 Member
    Hello everyone. I have been a member of MFP for a few years now (off and on). I had some success with it in the past but have gained back some pounds and fell off my fitness path. I am now trying to regain control of it all with some help. Some of the friends I had either left or changed their usernames and I can no longer find them. I'm looking for new friends who are active on MFP, who can hold me accountable and motivate when needed. My diary is open for all my friends to see. Feel free to add me! :)
  • vida23
    vida23 Posts: 8 Member
    Always looking for more motivation to keep going!!! Definitely have fallen off with keeping track on this app and I want to get back on it! Feel free to add me too :)
  • me please!
  • Hello everyone! I'm located in Florida and I'm looking for some positive motivational and inspirational people!
  • xdesertfairy
    xdesertfairy Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2019
    Friends needed! Add me! Need all the motivation I can get! Wanna lose some weight for Valentine’s Day! Let’s do this 🥰💖
  • JRo4604
    JRo4604 Posts: 15 Member
    Me as well, trying to get back into things after a long break, would love some more encouragement!
  • delabarrera100
    delabarrera100 Posts: 8 Member
    Need new friends! (:
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Always looking for extra motivation, I’m in the gym 5-6 days a week right now and eating healthy, with one cheat meal a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • windij
    windij Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all, I would be happy to accept you as friends. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • saysomethingcrazy
    saysomethingcrazy Posts: 10 Member
    I would love for anyone to add me! I want us to all succeed on our healthy journeys and stay motivated together!
  • FaithfuLEEfit
    FaithfuLEEfit Posts: 72 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me as an accountability partner.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Had to clean up my list since everyone vanished. Feel free to add me!
  • sarahjoyfrost91
    sarahjoyfrost91 Posts: 14 Member
    Back on here again! - gained back a chunk of the 60lbs I lost 2 years ago. So here to get it back off again, add me, could do with some re-motivation :smile:
  • VictoriaL0610
    VictoriaL0610 Posts: 4 Member
    Started back up again! Looking for people on here to help me be accountable! Feel free to add me.
  • 2215Teresa
    2215Teresa Posts: 3 Member
    Need motivation to keep me on the list