Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Fresh Start February! B)
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Older in-shape, (egg is a shape), male looking for active but non-judgemental friends that will worship me on a daily basis. Please send PM to fill out the requisite paper work and I will promptly set up interviews. please text 867-5309 ask for Jimmy, if you get Jessie's girl, you have actually reached Eileen. She is the West End girl, that told me to beat it when I asked her out, I even went so far to beg her say Come on Eileen, this could be a Love Bizarre.
  • JilBells82
    JilBells82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends for motivation and support!
  • LeeseySparkles
    LeeseySparkles Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add ppl on mfp yet. But I understand completely how you feel. Free style doesn't work for me. I ended up modifying the app to do BeyondTheScale but I'm going to end up using itrackbites.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • RothOfKhan
    RothOfKhan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon after a couple years off. Looks like most of my friends I had on here are no longer active. Would love a new group of people to interact with and help keep motivated.
  • ginagurl79
    ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I LOVE friends
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! New month, new goals, new realization that I have the power to achieve what I want but not the discipline.

Wife came in for the weekend, so had dinner out last night. Good to go out, but I think I could have been just as satisfied with a pizza and a night in.

And at some point this morning, I have to step on the scale to see how January went.

Anyone else looking at the February calendar and setting some goals?
  • rnwclark84
    rnwclark84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Id love people to add aswell the more people you have to keep you in check and the more people’s struggles and successes make this easier
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends. I currently have a lot of weight to lose and tend to get discouraged easily! Please add me and let’s motivate each other on this long journey! 😀
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me :#
  • HaMaSa92
    HaMaSa92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Mo. from Egypt. I am 25 days into this journey, I've lost 6 kg and I am inspired to keep going.
    I do not have any friends here on MFP, I hope I can meet other to exchange experience and keep motivated toward our goals.

Good Luck.
  • saaaas
    saaaas Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I am new at this blog. However I hope I could use a friend to motivate me to reach my goals
    My weight: 95
    Height:177
    Goals: healthy fit body after 6m
  • DaleShields1504
    DaleShields1504 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for making new friends, just got back into fitness and healthy eating and could do with some encouragement from people also doing the same
  • AbbyTabbyCat
    AbbyTabbyCat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love some fun, motivating and inspirational friends!!!!
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Not looking for motivation or motivating others. Not looking for accountability or interacting on your feeds or you interacting on mine. Use MFP to count calories and for entertainment in the forums. If your like minded, shoot me an invite and I may accept, then again maybe not.
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I would love to have more friends that actually interact :)
  • davemidlo
    davemidlo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for new MFP friends, maybe some encouragement from folks on similar journeys would help.
  • pjn3889
    pjn3889 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! I’m one month in on my renewed fitness journey—looking for more people to help motivate me and to motivate in return!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some more friends