Tell me your weird deams

thereshegoesagain
thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with some friends at Melissa Etheridge's house. It was a very rustic house in the mountains and she sang a couple of songs for us and gave us cookies.
Then we left in a plane with no windows which almost crashed into the ocean, but landed in very shallow water so we got out ok.
Then I was walking in Mexico with a man from the plane and ate a salmon taco. We were flirting with each other.
Then I had a dream that I told my best friend about my dream.

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    INCEPTION!!!
    I don't remember many of my dreams, but once I had a dream where I was in a submarine that sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
    When it got down there the guys from Big Bang Theory were there arguing and I stepped outside and realised I could breathe underwater.
    It got a bit Spongebob Squarepants after that.
  • DaleShields1504
    DaleShields1504 Posts: 77 Member
    INCEPTION!!!
    I don't remember many of my dreams, but once I had a dream where I was in a submarine that sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
    When it got down there the guys from Big Bang Theory were there arguing and I stepped outside and realised I could breathe underwater.

yihi8zaadxos.jpg
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    INCEPTION!!!

yihi8zaadxos.jpg

Well then... I certainly wasn't getting those types of dreams. Feel like I've missed out now. Especially if that's what those shorts are hiding :D
  • DaleShields1504
    DaleShields1504 Posts: 77 Member
    INCEPTION!!!

yihi8zaadxos.jpg

Well then... I certainly wasn't getting those types of dreams. Feel like I've missed out now. Especially if that's what those shorts are hiding :D

why do you think hes so happy to "flip meat" lmao
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    I often dream about beautiful women and having a good time. Then it gets dark and the world turns to ****. Omg it's a zombie apocalypse these beautiful women turn and try to eat me so i struggle and escape only to realize there wasn't much to live for since there was no help coming. I hop onto my road bike or into my car and try to drive/ride away from danger, but something blindsides me and i wake up. I assume i died at that point....

Dreams? More like nightmares... i can't recall ever having pleasant dreams in my life. If i ever see anything in my sleep it's a nightmare.
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    I wake up and I am a woman. I’m in a strange city where I don’t know anyone. I try for the next week to figure out who “she” meaning me is. Looking thru her apartment for clues and how this happened.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I dreamt that I was in a spelling bee.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I often dream about beautiful women and having a good time. Then it gets dark and the world turns to ****. Omg it's a zombie apocalypse these beautiful women turn and try to eat me so i struggle and escape only to realize there wasn't much to live for since there was no help coming. I hop onto my road bike or into my car and try to drive/ride away from danger, but something blindsides me and i wake up. I assume i died at that point....

Dreams? More like nightmares... i can't recall ever having pleasant dreams in my life. If i ever see anything in my sleep it's a nightmare.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I've had nightmares and wake up shaking and it stays with me. I can't imagine living with that happening often.
  • Motorsheen wrote: »

Hopefully @Mr_Healthy_Habits wasn't on your team... that dream could quickly turn into a nightmare! :D:p;)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Hopefully @Mr_Healthy_Habits wasn't on your team... that dream could quickly turn into a nightmare! :D:p;)

Awwwwwww... And here I got all excited like,

@Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Weired dreams 👀👀👀

th?id=OGC.56799b71701bdc2f550afe77be6beef2&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fJY7uArpBTFZIs%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=d2lmOGkfWPRlpcYoV2BShQ

#feelmeupbuttercup 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Last night I dreamt that I got offered $50 million for a modeling contract.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that Ariana Grande was helping me build/put together a fancy litter box and she was doing a horrible job. Once it was half-assed together, she mixed in two types of litter and cat food and ended up breaking it. I then went to the store to get more litter and got a speeding ticket.

Earlier this week, I dreamed I was horribly pimply. I started popping a pimple on my neck and a huge flap opened up. I ended up pulling out a tiny bottle of hand santizer.

What in the actual *kitten*?! Methinks these are melatonin induced dreams.

The most vivid and wild dreams I've had in the past little little bit is when I was on codeine after my surgery last year...LOVED it!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    edited February 2019
    I use to have this reoccurring dream. I can’t make out all the details but it ends with me and my uncle driving down the highway in this big semi truck.The sky is bright pink, it’s so vivid and we approach this really bridge but he doesn’t slow down and we hit the bridge...like directly inline with the windshield and I assume we die because I always wake up.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that Ariana Grande was helping me build/put together a fancy litter box and she was doing a horrible job. Once it was half-assed together, she mixed in two types of litter and cat food and ended up breaking it. I then went to the store to get more litter and got a speeding ticket.

Earlier this week, I dreamed I was horribly pimply. I started popping a pimple on my neck and a huge flap opened up. I ended up pulling out a tiny bottle of hand santizer.

What in the actual *kitten*?! Methinks these are melatonin induced dreams.

The most vivid and wild dreams I've had in the past little little bit is when I was on codeine after my surgery last year...LOVED it!

Omg yes drug dreams are intense and often pretty cool.
    Melatonin gives me really freaky dreams.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I have 3 reoccurring dreams, for as long as I can remember, since I was a kid. They switch around a bit what happens in them, but the general theme is the same.

One is about burying bodies, I keep digging them up and moving them around. Last time the body was in my freezer and I demanded someone I know come and get it, I wasn't holding it for them anymore

Another one is I willingly jump off a cliff, into into "hell"...it's an exciting/scary feeling

The one I think is creepiest is I'm undead and live in the ocean. I have to lure people to come into the water and they drown...then I can leave the ocean, but only for the night...have to return by daybreak and then I do it all again.

My analysis:
    #1 - secrets
    #2 - adventure/risk taking
    #3 - sex?

Oh and a fourth I just thought of, havent had it for a long time, but was reoccurring too. Was like an almost like an 'astral projection' type dream I had as a kid, I'd be on a flying carpet and could see my body sleeping in my bed and I'd travel all over the place looking down as I passed over.

So creepy!

Poisoned mind