Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Tell me your weird deams

Replies

• Iscah13Iscah13 Posts: 1,949Member Member Posts: 1,949Member Member
    I just dreamt a family member was talking about a murder that just happened....but we all knew he was the murderer.
  • MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 1,948Member Member Posts: 1,948Member Member
    I dreamed Alfred Maury hooked my Raggedy Ann doll up to an EEG and her REM sleep exactly mirrored mine.
  • SurfyFoFurfySurfyFoFurfy Posts: 744Member Member Posts: 744Member Member
    My dreams are vivid and my recall of them is sharp within the first 30 minutes or so, then it begins to fade. Sometimes aspects of certain dreams stay with me. I lucid dream a lot; I know I am dreaming and can control certain aspects and/or wake myself up. I don't always lucid dream though. Reoccurring themes in my dreamscape include:
    - needing to be somewhere at a certain time but taking forever to get organised. I have missed so many planes,
    trains, dates etc in my dreams.
    - losing things like money, people, clothing (I am often walking around naked in my dreams?!)
    - I spend a lot of time running really fast so I can take off and fly.
    - I am always late in my dreams.
    - I can be crying in my dream and wake up crying.

I have murdered people in my dreams, committed all sorts of crime!

The crazy list goes on and on and on...
    edited February 9
  • ninap118ninap118 Posts: 64Member Member Posts: 64Member Member
    My dreams are vivid and my recall of them is sharp within the first 30 minutes or so, then it begins to fade. Sometimes aspects of certain dreams stay with me. I lucid dream a lot; I know I am dreaming and can control certain aspects and/or wake myself up. I don't always lucid dream though. Reoccurring themes in my dreamscape include:
    - needing to be somewhere at a certain time but taking forever to get organised. I have missed so many planes,
    trains, dates etc in my dreams.
    - losing things like money, people, clothing (I am often walking around naked in my dreams?!)
    - I spend a lot of time running really fast so I can take off and fly.
    - I am always late in my dreams.
    - I can be crying in my dream and wake up crying.

I have murdered people in my dreams, committed all sorts of crime!

The crazy list goes on and on and on...

the naked thing - me too. also my teeth seem to fall out a lot. all at once.

in one dream my family and i were in a plane. we started to descend really quickly but then the ground came up to us slow motion - a vivid emerald green of the grass. it got quiet and we all held hands. we knew we were going to die and were all calm about it. of course i woke up before we actually crashed.

i had a recurrent nightmare in my childhood. some force took me to the top of a mountain, and there was a small brook and a magnificent tree beside it. the force *invisible* pushed my head underwater repeatedly, and then pulled my head up just so i could get a breath. this seemed to last an eternity - and after a while i ended up waking myself up to avoid the trauma of it all. i think that particular one was due to the trouble brewing between my parents.

i've had some great dreams that i've been able to get back into and dream more lusciousness . ;) rrrrrrrrr
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 458Member Member Posts: 458Member Member
    I don't have dreams at all lately, but I hate dreams where I take photos of amazing landscapes and then wake up with nothing
  • GoodLardyGoodLardy Posts: 124Member Member Posts: 124Member Member
    On the topic of dreams? What do you guys think? Do the actually mean something... like a suppressed subconscious emotion coming to surface or are they just random images. Is there any significance to their interpretation. Also have you ever woken up from a dream and not be sure if you’re still in a dream?

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when youre fast asleep.
    I just started to doze off and dreamed I dug a hole and shouted my feelings down into it so they wouldn’t escape.
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Posts: 9,678Member Member Posts: 9,678Member Member
    My wife has the better dreams. She sometimes talks in her sleep. One night she was dreaming and talking. In her dream she had met a lady at the library and was telling her about her life. She had 3 kids and yada yada yada. It was an accurate and long conversation about my wife's life. At the end of the long story she said, "And last week I met the most wonderful man who loves me for me! And I married him! But I haven't told my husband yet."
    Last night I had this dream of me being the leader of a gay warlock motorcycle gang. We put spells on our bikes so that the exhaust from the tailpipes would spread understanding of the world's problems and everyone would get along.

That’s exactly how I imagine you
  • MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member
    Last night I had this dream of me being the leader of a gay warlock motorcycle gang. We put spells on our bikes so that the exhaust from the tailpipes would spread understanding of the world's problems and everyone would get along.

Thanks! I still feel worthy then. :p I did look kind of hot in those chaps and Durangos. They're definitely going on the Christmas list for this year.

Thanks! I still feel worthy then. :p I did look kind of hot in those chaps and Durangos. They're definitely going on the Christmas list for this year.

Yes, I picture you sort of hot and magical and able to get *kitten* done.
  • MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member

Yes, I picture you sort of hot and magical and able to get *kitten* done.

Aw, that's so sweet, thank you! Back at ya!
    edited February 11
  • kace_kaykace_kay Posts: 17,871Member Member Posts: 17,871Member Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I'm not even lying about this. I was reading about someone's dream on here and there was a minor detail they mentioned that made my heart completely stop.

I was in the dream that they had... on the same night that I had mine!

They mentioned something... something that I remember absolutely well dealing with in my own dream-- and it was so damn benign yet specific. We were in the same dream that night!

What the *kitten*, man.

I don't even want to go find the post and talk to the person who made it. I was so spooked I closed the screen and logged out for the night.

I've had that happen in real life. My friend was telling me his dream and the whole time he was explaining it, I felt sick to my stomach because as he was explaining it, i just knew how it was going to end. I didn't wanna interrupt his train of thought but when he finished and said the word "alligator", I nearly lost it. Almost the exact same dream on the same night...it was super eerie.
  • kace_kaykace_kay Posts: 17,871Member Member Posts: 17,871Member Member
    One of the scariest dreams I had... I was at my childhood home standing on an ottoman trying to escape a cobra in the house. All of a sudden, my mom comes around the corner and the cobra turns, sees her, and decides to go after her. I start kicking it in the head and it turns and latches onto my leg. I woke the instant it bites me and I'm kicking my leg violently in bed with my heart beating out of my chest. Why, subconscious, why?! :scream:
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,614Member Member Posts: 7,614Member Member
    Once I had a dream that I was falling, and falling, and falling...

Then I woke up and hit the bed, from what felt like 6' up... 😬
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 652Member Member Posts: 652Member Member
    Had another weird one. Was cruising along on a boat close to the shore. The sand was as white as this text box I’m writing in. Along the shore there was just endless graves as I travelled down the coast. Sky was so blue.
  • Taz6o5Taz6o5 Posts: 2,842Member Member Posts: 2,842Member Member
    I had a dream last night I walked into a bar and Axle Rose ( the singer) was sitting there and the bartender said sorry but I do not sell alcohol to minors . I didn't say anything and looked at Axel and he had this evil death look .

I was walking towards the bathroom but saw a woman crying at the doorway . She had been beaten up . Bruises and cut marks all over her arms and face .
    I asked her who did this ?
    She said Axel Rose did it and she was scared for her life . I looked at Axel and he was staring at me . I told her we need to get you out of here .

There was a way out the bar had a back exit . Open the back door we got out but Axel was there and shot me in the head.