Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Tell me your weird deams

Replies

• HeavierThanAireHeavierThanAire Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    Going downhill backwards very fast in an old, white school bus.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,865Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,865Member, Premium Member
    A dream I had repeatedly in the 90s.

A bright sunny day, I'm standing outside on top of a hill.
    The hill slopes down in front of me and it is all mown green grass.
    It almost looks like a double wide fairway at a golf course with trees flanking the sides.
    I start hearing a noise I can't indentify and notice people looking at the sky.
    I just instinctively start running down the grassy slope as fast as I can.
    A P51 Mustang type plane comes flying down towards me, machine gun rounds shooting down on each side of me.
    People are running in every direction but I just kept running straight, I could hear the plane coming back around.
    That's it.
  • granitepeak1981granitepeak1981 Posts: 149Member Member Posts: 149Member Member
    Repeated dream the last three nights....with some minor variations

I’m stuck in quicksand
    There’s something coming to get me
    I have friends up ahead but they can’t hear me
  • JetJaguarJetJaguar Posts: 726Member Member Posts: 726Member Member
    A very common recurring dream of mine is one where I'm back in college and I have to take a final for a class that not only I never attended, but forgot I even signed up for.
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Posts: 857Member Member Posts: 857Member Member
    Last night I had a vivid dream that someone was in my home, listening to music. I bolted awake, grabbed my robe and went out to the living room to look around, did a full search of my condo and went back to bed. Both my cats were on the bed, but one was sitting up, looking out the doorway. I got back in bed but he kept staring at nothing for about 15 minutes.
    It freaked me out because the a-hole I bought the condo from was arrested TWICE for briefly holding women against their will. He never did time because the victims wouldn't testify against him.
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    I had a dream this morning that I was hired on at a warehouse job where there were big machines and I needed to be fitted for a special work boot, they looked a lot like rain boots. The boots fit but I didn't have extra toe room and there were two ladies doing my fitting like really driving home that I needed to be sure they fit perfectly because this was my once chance to say so. Then I was ready to leave and there was a guy controlling the gate and he couldn't open the gate until certain things were done (like machines not running or going through a cycle or whatever) and he was annoyed that I didn't know that but no one had told me yet that I needed to time my departure with the machines.

I typically have recurring dreams or a certain theme is always popping up but I've never had a dream like that before.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,604Member Member Posts: 4,604Member Member
    i had a dream where i was barefoot and wearing white dress and walking on a path lined with trees, and all these leaves had fallen and were covering the path
    as i was walking every time i breathed out my breath was strong enough to blow the leaves from the path in front of me so i could walk forward, like i just had to breathe deep and then i didn’t have to stop moving at all
  • kali31337kali31337 Posts: 798Member, Premium Member Posts: 798Member, Premium Member
    A couple of nights ago I had a dream that my ex and I went to Disney World (which is weird on its own as I haven't dreamed about him in YEARS) and we got separated going through security and he never made it through. I then couldn't get a hold of him despite trying and got super worried that something happened to him. It turned out that he joined a Nigerian Cult...what is a Nigerian Cult? I have zero clue but that's what it was. I then became very very mad at him for leaving me and kept yelling at him for ruining our trip. I ended my dream by asking someone who worked at Disney about it and he said cults were very common.

This is what I get for watching too much Oxygen channel...
    The last really weird dream I had was a year ago and I was still pretty scared of chit chat.
    wdbtbwdr1eq1.jpeg
    6bbuyskgfrd4.jpeg

The amount of likes on that looks like it was posted in F&G. ;)

I want that popcorn to exist, kthx.

ETA: F&G is the scary place. CC is the fun place.
    edited February 21
    The last really weird dream I had was a year ago and I was still pretty scared of chit chat.
    wdbtbwdr1eq1.jpeg
    6bbuyskgfrd4.jpeg

It was in success stories: what no one tells you

I’ve rage quit over chit chat. Twice. Not proud but I was a delicate flower once.

I think once you learn to take everything with a grain of salt, it's a fun place to be.
    I'm glad you're here.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,604Member Member Posts: 4,604Member Member
    wdbtbwdr1eq1.jpeg
    6bbuyskgfrd4.jpeg

have u ever finger fumbled into the ‘debate: health and fitness’ and felt like u were momentarily thrown into alternate dimension where everyone was super agro and fit ?
    edited February 21
    wdbtbwdr1eq1.jpeg
    6bbuyskgfrd4.jpeg

have u ever finger fumbled into the ‘debate: health and fitness’ and felt like u were momentarily thrown into alternate dimension where everyone was super agro and fit ?

I'm sorry it took me a second to figure out where you were starting with this....
    But yes, I tip toed in there once and....
    th?id=OGC.26b27de371679307ee572f58e37c87fa&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.reactiongifs.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2013%2f09%2fleaving-now.gif&ehk=y0BbiKvslL1eghmWNmOagg
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,209Member Member Posts: 8,209Member Member
    wdbtbwdr1eq1.jpeg
    6bbuyskgfrd4.jpeg

Yes, I went in there all fun loving one day and exited feeling attacked.

But now that I've been initiated my antagonistic side wants to go back for more!