Tell me your weird deams

Replies

• My dreams have been so bizarre lately I'm not even gonna tell you about them.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I normally forget my dreams, but there was one i had as a kid that ive just never forgotten. (I must have been 13/14?)

So there was a post box at the end of my street irl, and in my dream i leave my house and start walking down the road. I become aware of 2 young boys following me (i guess about 9 years old), and i can hear them giggling, no, sniggering. And i dont know if its at me but theres no one else around, anyway i remember feeling scared and also agitated, and it just keeps getting louder and louder
    I cross the road and half way over it i turn around and scream at them, but its not a normal scream its extremely high pitched and it sounds like multiple screams at once (kind of in the way they use violins in movies to make that scary noise)
    And at this point im looking right at myself screaming and then my whole jaw dislocates and drops down and im still freakin screaming and then i woke up.

I only ever had it once but im now 27 and still not forgot it.

Someone interpret that *kitten*!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I used to have recurring nightmares about my teeth crumbling and falling out. It might not really sound like nightmares, but it would wake me in the night terrified. :D

I had nightmares like this for about 3 solid years after I graduated from college. Someone told me they thought it was because I tried hallucinogens a couple of times, which created the issue for them. I think for me it was more likely from a dental phobia along with the the transition of college to just working. But that was an interesting idea too.

I now have those kind of dreams only once every few years.

I used to live in a rat trap of a rental where the hot water heater would break all the time. I haven't lived there in almost 15 years and I still have nightmares about that occasionally. Either the hot water isn't working or the bath tub is broken.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    @MistressSara I dreamt two nights ago that you were taking me to your favorite hiking place.
    That's all I can remember now and I don't even know if you have a favorite hiking place.
  • RomaineCalm
    @MistressSara I dreamt two nights ago that you were taking me to your favorite hiking place.
    That's all I can remember now and I don't even know if you have a favorite hiking place.

I DO have a favorite hiking place! I usually go alone because nobody loves me. Or because everyone who loves me is a kitten.

3tmz8ftq42c4.jpeg

ii971j2r0ygp.jpeg

This is awesome. I bet you'd make a great hiking buddy.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member

I DO have a favorite hiking place! I usually go alone because nobody loves me. Or because everyone who loves me is a kitten.

3tmz8ftq42c4.jpeg

ii971j2r0ygp.jpeg

That looks like an awesome place to hike! I would most likely fall into the "is a kitten" category.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    So weird I see this post today..
    I had a dream that I was combing my hair and seen maggots on the brush
    Worst dream of my adult life
  • RomaineCalm
    I dreamt about giant potholes. They basically took up the entire road in huge sections, like the size of a car right in the center of the road, and there were a ton of them.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    My highly derivative dream, put into words. It’s hard to describe dreams, right?

I was in a dark and lush overgrown garden, with fruit trees and winding paths, statues and fountains. Sweet-smelling herbs crushed beneath my red satin shoes released their fragrance as I walked.

I traveled the perimeter of my garden with my gun upright against my shoulder and inspected the high stone wall. I was satisfied that though the wall was not impenetrable, it was intimidating.

I like the way you write!
    This gave me a great visual image.
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    I dreamt in French! I just remember dreaming about speaking to folk....but in French.
    And i dont speak lots of French!
    Sacre bleu!
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Once I dreamed that I met Stephen King at a book signing. We got talking, and he was super cool—we got along really well. Then he asked me which of his books was my favorite and I panicked because I’ve never read one. It got awkward after that.