• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    just rember everything in moderation

Especially movement.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that if you really feel you must have a clean eating day, that you follow up immediately with a super carb refeed to get you back on track :happy:
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    and make sure you only lift 5 lb bags of feathers on the "cheat days" cause those are lighter than the 5 lb bags of rice ya know :laugh:

^^ VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I heard if you want to gain weight you should drink the urine of an infertal man...rumor has it you pretty much gain muscles overnight. The man should be using roids for best results...
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I heard if you want to gain weight you should drink the urine of an infertal man...rumor has it you pretty much gain muscles overnight. The man should be using roids for best results...

eewwwwwwww!!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    DON'T DOEEEEIT!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You would be better off just having a clean meal rather than a clean day.

Love this one!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I know I don't know nothing about nothing, but do you really think 3000 calories a day are enough? Shouldn't you be eating closer to 5000? It's your option whether or not to eat your inertia calories--some people think they help you gain weight like you want, while others think they may, in fact, cause your body to lose weight, which is definitely not what you want. The whole concept of one clean day seems dangerous to me. It may completely derail everything and make you skinny. If you're truly serious about being fat, you have to be perfect. This is, after all, your life, we're talking about. Being imperfect is what made you skinny. Only by being perfect can you overcome and be the fat slob you've always dreamed of. Just sayin'.

p.s. Is this a dating site?
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert but this works for everyone no matter what.

You should have a clean day every other second Tuesday but, and this is critical, only if it's a new moon. This,combined with bicep curls using "only" reams of copy paper, is essential. Otherwise, you'll start wasting away and that will not do.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I suggest you get a second opinion from a medical professional before being so intuitive in your clean "cheat" meal. You wouldn't want to seriously harm your body.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    including moderation
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat nothing but junk food you might be able to pull off the 1800 Calories, but not on clean food. That stuff will transform your body overnight. And try to sleep most of the day if you can. And don't do anything, really.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you have planned this properly. Go online and look up your BMR - if you don't know what this is then you're already on the right track for weight gain. You are going to need to add 1000 calories a day to your BMR to put on a nice steady 2lbs a week. I think, happily for you, that you have seriously underestimated your required daily calories. Now go and Supersize some s**t to celebrate man. Yeah!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Also make sure your clean day doesn`t accidently land on a day this guy TOM pays a visit.
    I hear that hanging around with him will melt the lbs off.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    including moderation

Error 31337 Infinite Loop. Add whipped cream and try again.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options

Another important thing you didn't mention - would you not eat your exercise calories on that day?

Exercise! What! Please don't tell me he's getting out of bed! There can be no exercise! Talk about self-sabotage!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Some inspiration.....
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nj_woman_attempting_to_become_world_pco3O4qPWiCg3yjEWaxx9N

Do what she does...anything else you will be too skinny I fear :wink:
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert but this works for everyone no matter what.

You should have a clean day every other second Tuesday but, and this is critical, only if it's a new moon. This,combined with bicep curls using "only" reams of copy paper, is essential. Otherwise, you'll start wasting away and that will not do.

Heavy or light bond paper?
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Especially movement.

hahahahahaha!!!!! =] love this